Tempus Limited **https://discord.gg/b5j3wGr8vq** | Semi-Serious | vMenu | ELS | 150+ Custom Cars | Lifted Trucks | Monroe County Inspired |

I have recently created a FiveM Server. I decided to call it Tempus Limited.

Here at Tempus Limited we Strive to be the most Relaxed and Beginner based server. Ranging from Cruising in Lifted Trucks, To bank robbery and battle royal type gamemodes.

We are a NON-ESX Server, Strictly vMenu.

We have over 150+ Real Life Cars, and about 50 Lifted trucks, as of now. We also have some gooseneck trailers, and bumper pull trailers, for when you feel like getting out and Grudge Racing with the Community.
If drag racing isn’t your thing, we also offer some Polaris rzrs and Canams for when you wanna go trail riding and mudding with your friends.
It is an open world Sandy Shores based server. Feel free to be a mechanic, a car salesmen, a welder, anything you can imagine!

With all of That being said, It is a new Server, so we don’t really Have a player base Established yet. But i’d like to start growing with people and form a community.
Will be needing some server Staff, and of course the Playerbase. Will need people to Run LEO,FIRE,EMS.

Come on over and hangout with me and the rest of my Community. Let’s see what everyone Thinks.
Let my server, be your last server!

MUST BE ATLEAST 18+ TO JOIN OUR SERVERS

Tempus Limited Tempus Limited

Discord link invalid btw

Good unique server. Enjoyed it.

Bump! Still looking for players, and people that want in on LEO and EMS!

Bump Lookin for Staff, LEO, EMS. Lets build a playerbase!

Bump, Come hangout with us!