New Server, Coder, Looking for Dev Partner

Hey guys,

I’m an experienced Web developer and Graphic Designer… Have coded with Arma and Exile experience looking to Develop a New Server. Have really good hardware in a good data-center and an experienced player base and community management ready. Just looking for someone with some fivem experience to partner and help with adding and modifying scripts. Will also be looking to develop new and custom features aswell.

So if you know some fivem stuff, have been around and enjoy the roleplay, and want to do something a little different, let me know and I can add you to discord.

The plan is to use a smart approach of utilizing available stuff that is already great, but modifying it to all a clean interface, and from there try to get creative in terms of adding missions and features to the city. Let me know!

Jo

Hey I am a owner for a server, I use zap hosting so no problems on PC Specs, DM me and we could do something, BTW I am looking for a dev partner. We could split the monthly fee.

Why would a dev pay? @Elite_Turties

1 Like

Why would it be of your concern?

because a developer is not in charge of the billing, they should focus on coding, making vehicles and ect.

[quote=“Woopi, post:5, topic:436270”]
because a developer is not in charge of the billing, they should focus on coding, making vehicles and ect.
[/quote/ Sorry thought this was a more like co-owner type stuff.

And you define the rules for EVERY FiveM server?

Go cry somewhere else

Im not crying lol, im sick and tired of arrogant people ruining people’s posts because they think they know everything

Why is it @Woopi’s concern if Elite wants a dev to share the cost?

take it to pm please, i dont want a dickhead to clog up the post :slight_smile:

i said that i mean that developers should not be responsible for the billing of a server, you are the one that is clearly getting triggered over this. As a developer myself i know that a lot of 12 year old server owners think that the developers should do everything on a server, whitch is not the case.

The developer should help develop the server, not take care of the finacial part.

2 Likes

Easy dudes :slight_smile:

hi there would love to talk more through discord about your post my discord is Maraz#9515

Hello there, Me and a crew is working on a big roleplay open world project. Everything custom and a fully scratch/custom made framework. https://discord.gg/K4r5AMA if you are intrested.

if you are still free I would like to work with you.
I am a coder in fivem. I don’t do copy & paste and write all scripts myself.

I am currently writing a gamemode called gangwars, where you can interact with npcs and fight with them other gangs with other players in it.
I need a web dev and graphic designer to make perfect looking UI and hud. As well other things too.
Text me

Not looking to be a dev for your server. I am looking for a coding partner that can be a good resource as I get into the code more. Trying to get a server setup with esx/ect, Combine and improve UI schemes, and then we can build on custom features…

feel free to add me on Discord… JoMilla#8217

It’s Common Strategy that a Development Team (“Developers”) to focus on development either through creation or configuration whilst the owner and the player base contribute to keeping the server afloat which can contain the developers voluntarily supporting the server.

@Woopi was just asking a simple question. There’s no need to argue in relation to this. If you do other things differently that’s completely fine, but remember whatever you post can be viewed by potential players and it makes a bad impression when an owner of a community reacts like this.

2 Likes