New RP server | dev staff needed

I am looking to recruit 2 dev staff members. I have been developing on my server by myself for awhile now. I do have one other person that helps occasionally, but I am definitely needing a hand if I’m ever going to get this server live before I go mad, lol. I have been working on it for a couple months so far. The server will be whitelisted and be focused on serious RP and not any kind of GTAO style content.

To be clear, I need devs who can work in languages such as C#, lua, java, or html for example. I am not needing staff just for moderating discord or the in-game community.

Here is a list of some features I have implemented so far on the server.

*multiple character slots per player
*32(13 whitelisted) jobs to choose from
*Explorable Pillbox Hospital: 2 floors to use for RP with connecting elevator
*Expanded Los Santos Police station with fenced-in parking lot, interrogation room, and booking photo room as well as evidence locker
*MDT/CAD for all emergency service jobs w/dispatch
*Prison system
*Impound for vehicles
*Tablets in-game for players to have easy access to server information, rules, and discord
*Housing system with realtor job to dynamically purchase any house without an interior and are able to be uniquely owned
*Car dealer job with the ability to rent and sell vehicles directly to players
*Own your own custom named business with the ability to stock your own items
*Several different Law enforcement offices available to work for; FIB, Blaine County Sheriff, San Andreas Highway Patrol, and Los Santos PD
*Cell phones are obtainable items (so players can steal or buy new ones) as well as twitter feed available to use
*Reporter jobs have the ability to post news stories in real-time on in-game tablets to read
*Reporters also have access to mic and camera props(with UI overlay to simulate news coverage of movie filming
*Player Inventory Storage
*Vehicle Inventory Storage(holds all items including clean and dirty cash)
*Realistic vehicle RP that requires being out of the vehicle to pump gas when needed with animations
*Government jobs allowing for Los Santos government jobs(including mayor) to be voted on by citizens every 2 months
*Crafting system to create items such as weapons, lockpicks, ammunition, and many other recipes to be discovered
*Skill system to increase strength or stamina while working out at the gym
*Purchasable ammo to reload already bought weapons
*Radar with plate-checker in LEO vehicles
*Dynamic notepad for leaving notes for others to find

Friend me on Discord at Badger#9425 for more details

1 Like

Update

I am still looking for two more development team members who have some experience with editing or writing lua, html, or java. Experience using Codewalker is welcome also.

Regular communication with the team is required for everyone to stay on the same page.

We use both our discord dev channel and a trello board to stay organized.

The ability to speak and understand English is also required.

I am in need of beta testers for my server. Regular testers will have priority consideration of becoming staff members with priority queue once the server goes live.

I am also in need of more dev team members who can write or edit lua, java, or html.

Hi
i need a job

As stated in my original post, send me a friend invite on discord if you are interested in joining as a development team member. If you send a friend invite and are added, say something regarding the post so I know what the invite is regarding.

In addition, must be 21 years or older and able to communicate in discord with the rest of the team.

We could still use a couple of knowledgeable people who know how to edit or write in lua, java, html or C#.

I am still looking for a couple of people to join our dev team who know how to edit or write lua, java, and html. Any additional dev knowledge is welcome though we work as a team and communication is a must.

Friend me on Discord if interested at Alex_#9425.

Hello There Alex,
I have sent you a friend request on Discord My username is CLR#2703

UPDATE As I have said, do not post a reply here that you have sent a friend request, there is no need for that.

We are still looking for a couple of ACTIVE & COMMUNICATIVE members for our dev team. 98% of the server is finished, but I am in need of members to help out in finishing tweaking some of the plugins settings to save time.

Of course I still plan to add more features after we go live, right now I am only focusing on the core features.

We need ONLY people who have experience editing lua, java, html etc. Do not send me requests only to made a manager or staff member without having put in any effort first on the server.

Dev team members who help with the server development will have the possibility of becoming management staff once the server goes live.

(FYI the server I am building is a ESX VM server, hosted locally and has a fiber internet connection.)

I am now looking for reliable testers for my server. That means able to be available when the server is up(obviously RL comes first) and test somewhat regularly and give good and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. The server is a 21+ RP server, so do NOT send me a friend invite on Discord to join if you are under 21.