[NEW RELEASE] [ESX] KUANA_GARAGE 2.0! (need esx_vehicleshop)

mas depois de eu clicar em lista de veiculos o menu desaparece-me, não aparece o menu! @KUANA

1 Like

@KUANA qual o teu discord?
Adiciona me: James Black#2027

English only on this forum.

but after I click on list of vehicles the menu disappears me, the menu does not appear!

with /carrosapre where are the vehicle goes?

When you do that the vehicle just go to the last location where the owner saved or the cop seized. @ItsTaras

To spawn the car the owner need to do /garagem.

yes, but imagine if i bought the car and dont /park it, whats happends then? how can I locate it (without /park and cop seized).

Mind sharing the map resource? :smiley:

You can change the esx_vehicleshop, like when you buy a car you change the coordinates to where you want in the database. I cannot chage vehicleshop and share it because mods dont let me do it but you can do it by your self. Server/main.lua chage here.

I dont have gta 5 account because rockstar just delete but maybe in future i will do a map and share it… :thinking:

People have the cars seized, the police makes /carrosapre but no vehicle appears on the list, how does this work?

It supost to list the car. You need to check in database if you have the state table in owned_vehicles. @Pr0fMay_666

Hi, how do I save the damage of the vehicle, this is when I get damaged in the garage it leaves damaged

You can see the code in eden_garage script

no,
when I get the vehicle damaged, it goes out as it came in, damaged

Can you possibly incorporate that when it is parked out the old will be deleted? So you can quickly duplicate your cars.
Or can someone tell me how to add this?

Im trying to fix that but i need tk teste out and find some way. I am away from home now maybe Wednesday i will come back.

Ok, thanks. That’s pretty much the only thing that bothers me. Great work!

1 Like

English only on this forum.