New Non-ELS Addon Security Vehicles

I feel like there hasten been a new security vehicle for FiveM for a while, so I made one! If you want a custom made police skin or admin skin or any type of skin for your server just let me know cause I do that to!

Thanks to Thehurk because without him I would not be able to provide this to you today
https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/12111-2013-lspd-ford-f350-ssv/?sort=newest&tab=reviews#review-62575

INFO: It will be hard for us to help anyone if they need help do to FiveM not letting us post are support discord in here! Also I made it so you can use the old security addon pack and mine at the same time

Pictures:

show%202

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#F!WK4UwSjS!po5QUyRZpDU5yysaObdqUA

If you going to use the on your sever please leave the name or ip of the server so I can check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure this is meant to be in Releases.
Anyway, it looks good!

1. Did you get permission to use TheHurks vehicle
  2. Did you get permission from the person who uploaded the other Gruppe6 vehicle pack

Flagged this post 09/08/2018

Erm… what does the other gruppe pack have to do with this one. ??

1 Like

Just assumed that he merged ‘his’ pack with someone elses

Well you know what they say about assuming right…

Did you use my skins as a template?

Hey DIBZER, looks like a rip off of your skin and obv TheHurks model…

First of all.
Rockstar created Gruppe 6 so you took there logo and everything.
Second Instead of talking smack on the topic pls go into the PM’s.

3 Likes

Really? Not even going to explain myself as you obviously don’t know what’s going on. Please refrain from commenting if you don’t know any information about the topic.

Is it possible to do it like the other group6 pack? Like you press E to turn on the lights and you don’t hear the police sirene on a security pickup.

Umm am not sure cause I did not know you could do it if you could please leave more information about it I would love to look into it

There are other ones so go and harass them

I don’t know how you do it, but I can send a link to antoher group6 resource, or you can ask yhis guy: @dibzer

Well this guy is not to happy with me over this so Ill try to look into it.

You should also maybe remove livery number 2, because sometimes when you spawn the car it spawns with a black livery where it says Police. And som servers do not have menus so they can’t change liveries either

Anyways, and I hope you remove that it has a sirene, 'cause it doesn’t make any sense

In the original LCPDFR topic it state:

Disclaimer
=================================
-You are not to attempt to modify or rip this model in any way shape or form.
-I (Thehurk) am not responsible for any damages done to your game. Please make a backup of any edited files!
-Do not attempt to make a profit off this model in any way shape or form.
-Do not re-upload this vehicle, please make a link
-Do not upload this file to any other site, claiming it as your own.
-If you want to use this file in a clan, PLEASE ask me before doing so

A) You reuploaded the vehicle
B) You modified the vehilce (added gruppe 6 livery).

2 Likes