[NEW] Minnesota State Roleplay | 120+ Custom Cars for everyone | discord.gg/yxcWrJa | Minnesotastaterp.tk | Custom CAD/MDT | Hiring All Positions

Minnesota State Roleplay

Minnesota State Roleplay is a new community starting on FiveM and we are looking to fill all PD and Civilian Positions. We are a highly developed server with 100+ Custom Civilian Vehicles and 20+ Custom Police Vehicles and Custom Police Officer Peds ready to use.

We also have many sub-divisions in the works such as; Aviation Support Unit, K9 Unit, Gang Unit.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us via Discord (listed below)

Informational Discord : https://discord.gg/yxcWrJa

Server Direct Connect IP : 35.227.92.92:30120

To whom it may concern,

This community likes to try to poach members on other communities, copy word-for-word Server Bazaar posts and has very disrespectful and unprofessional staff (using the words “faggot” and “retard”) below are pictures supporting my claims

Join at your own risk

You came to my server harassing me and I just fought back with words aswell You’re not so innocent buddy :slight_smile:

Who came into your server harassing you? As everyone in our community recalls, you came into our discord to dm all our members to join your server. We have the screenshots from multiple of our members. We came to your discord to simply ask you why you did it and you called me a fag and said that I was mad because you poaching our members “worked”. Please do not lie on the fivem forms because we can have your comments flagged for invalidity. Thanks!

EVI%201

Lets keep the drama off of the forums please!

thanks truth it really does help

“invalidity” lol man get some help srsly

Hey, I was wondering how to join the discord as the link has expired. I would like to apply for multiple positions.