New RP Server! Imprp (ImprovRP) NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS! Anyone can be a cop! Menu based

Thank you for clicking on our post! Hopefully some of these features will peak your interest!

A little about the history on our server. The Owner Scaredykat owns a few different servers so he thought why not try fivem! so here we are! scripts are from fivem but edited to fit what we feel would be a great balance for players to make money aswell as have fun RPing!

Server Features:
An Ever evolving server wide map! Custom Sandy Shores Currently
Based on ESX Framework for money RP
Custom Carhud (no Aviation hud yet working on it)
Server Sided EUP with EUP+Rescue+Real Agency
Server Sided menu for players to spawn vehicles in to start RPing as soon as they join in!
Dynamic Weather Zones
Realistic Time (based on Servers OS Time)
Custom Handled Police cars aswell as Civilian Addon Cars!
27 Custom Addon Vehicles to choose from!
Custom CAD system to improve RPing with civilians, Police and EMS
Hosted on PURE 100% Dedicated Hardware: i7 7700k OC’ed to 5ghz, 3200 mhz speed ram, m.2 NVME SSD’s and a 10gbps uplink to the outside world and ANTI-DDOS.

What are you waiting for! LOTS to do in our server and plenty of new features and jobs being added all the time!!! Links below!!!

IP: 147.135.9.44:30120
CAD: www.imprp.bubbleapps.io
Discord: https://discord.gg/Cu2DuBw

3 Likes

Rate this server highly. very stable, nice range of cars, all round good community and place to be. 10/10

This server is incredibly stable. Many different custom exotic cars to choose from! Some of the best role play I have been apart of. This community is full of great people and great role play!

Still Online and looking for Very Dedicated staff when we get the player base!

SERVER REVAMP UPDATES!

Added Dynamic Weather Each Region now has its own weather climate
Added Realistic time ( Synced with the server’s OS time)
Removed Vsync
Removed Weather sync from custom scripts ( new system is handling it)
Made the vMenu not control voice range so use Left Shift + h to change distances
Added Framework ESX aswell as all features posted above in post

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Great server and staff, really nice people and fun to hang out with. Have been involved in a lot of unique RP situations. Have already applied for LEO and I’m getting better at role playing every single day. Hope this help this server out, because it is a good one and more people should know about it.

Update made the server menu based!
Redid the custom map around Blaine County

Greeted into the community, Really nice people I Roleplayed and about 5 mins in got kicked for nothing.

what did you get kicked for? If it was for unrealistic driving or rp thats one way to get instantly kicked

Haha. How about noobs who know nothing? I can’t even figure out how to find the server in the FiveM list