Looking for a unique position

Hey Yall,

I’m looking to join a community but in a special position.

I dont really have time to dedicate to playing in game however I would like to help out in more of an department office administrative position. (not like a server admin)

I can offer you guys some assets that may help is realism and add more roleplay out of game, I can assist on making website for the department, provide as a department clerk and provide background checks, and other forms, I even have a human resource program that was customly made to help track officers, awards etc.

I do have examples of all I just said, so if this sparks your interest or had somthing else in mind, feel free to reach out on discord or facebook. (Keep in mind I would not ask for money for these, just know you do not own them and I can remove it at any point.)

Also, only looking for servers with a decent player base dont wanna waste time setting stuff up for no one to use it,
Contact me on discord: TheHunter0612

Hello do you guys have a discord server and i want ask a few questions

Hi,

We do not yet have a discord set up, feel free to come on our teamspeak server or direct discord message me at: Hunter#0368

Looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers,

Hunter

What part of NJ? (Town)

((20)) Characters

Okay will do thanks for messaging me back

As of right now,

We are calling it Los Santos, New Jersey
I’m not the one who makes those decisions lol

We may change to an actual city but not just yet

Ah okay, because I live in Middletown Twp. NJ

Takes 5 seconds to make a discord. Actually.

Bump

We now have a discord, since I understand not everyone has team speak. We have one general voice chat for everyone to talk in, but if you want to join Police / Fire / Dispatch you will need teamspeak.

The discord will also have important information and upcoming sneak peaks!

Discord: https://discord.gg/Nd7EZ7

With the server just about done, We are trying to hire all spots! (Businesses, PD, EMS etc) That way when we do the release we will have all the roles filled! Become part of the elite crew today!

Also still looking for a CAD developer and GUI Developer And perhaps a Website Developer

a gui developer? dude it is stupidly easy

for example, when you have the button use this event handler
private void Button_Click_1(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{

}

Bump - Our Release Date is almost here! I’d love to get some members before we open!

Members:
Must Need Teamspeak
Can Own a Business / Gang / PD / EMS

Non Members:
Can Join TS or Discord
Can Only play as a unregistered civ.

Im trying to get people into the server today also, so if you want join our TS/Discord and come test with us!

The server is now free to the public!

New Thread! ----

Hi, @hunterjones99

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Uploading: BJRPbanner.png…

Hey man I’m looking for dedicated players to join my Hybrid Server! It has VMenu but for very minimal features and it’s heavily moderated. Newer server with tons of potential for players. I feel like you would enjoy the community.