New FiveM License Keys

Hello, I just got a new license key through this new setup, and I dont see where in my server.cfg to put my license key? Also, is these new keys something that can be shared? What exactly are these keys for/do?

3 Likes

You add it to the cfg yourself…

set sv_licenseKey "KEY"

Search on the forums, there’s already a few topics about it that discuss the purpose.

The point of these keys is to uniquely identify servers and to have contact info for the elements to contact the server owner. So just create and use 1 key on 1 server at a time.

Found new resource fivem-awesome1501 in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//fivem-awesome1501
Found new resource fivem-map-hipster in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//fivem-map-hipster
Found new resource fivem-map-skater in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//fivem-map-skater
Found new resource runcode in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//runcode
Found new resource race in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gamemodes]/race
Found new resource race-test in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gamemodes]/race-test
Found new resource channelfeed in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/channelfeed
Found new resource irc in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/irc
Found new resource obituary in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/obituary
Found new resource obituary-deaths in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/obituary-deaths
Found new resource playernames in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/playernames
Found new resource mapmanager in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[managers]/mapmanager
Found new resource baseevents in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/baseevents
Found new resource chat in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/chat
Found new resource hardcap in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/hardcap
Found new resource ■■■■■■■ in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/■■■■■■■
Found new resource scoreboard in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/scoreboard
Found new resource sessionmanager in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/sessionmanager
Found new resource spawnmanager in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/spawnmanager
Found new resource betaguns in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[test]/betaguns
Found new resource gameInit in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[test]/gameInit
Found new resource keks in D:/NewServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[test]/keks
Started resource sessionmanager
Argument count mismatch (passed 0, wanted 1)
Authenticating server license key...
Server license key authentication succeeded. Welcome!
cfx> Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 151.80.44.223:30110
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

but I can not find the server

1 Like

This is not related to the license key :wink: You might want to check your ports and try direct connect, seeing if either of those fix it.

1 Like

Your resources aren’t being started. Your start command is not correct, or your server.cfg contains errors, or you’re not running the command from your server-data folder.

D:\NewServer>D:\NewServer\run.cmd +exec server.cfg
Initializing Mono
Initializing Mono completed
Hello!
Found new resource fivem in D:/NewServer/resources//fivem
Found new resource fivem-awesome1501 in D:/NewServer/resources//fivem-awesome1501
Found new resource fivem-map-hipster in D:/NewServer/resources//fivem-map-hipster
Found new resource fivem-map-skater in D:/NewServer/resources//fivem-map-skater
Found new resource runcode in D:/NewServer/resources//runcode
Found new resource race in D:/NewServer/resources//[gamemodes]/race
Found new resource race-test in D:/NewServer/resources//[gamemodes]/race-test
Found new resource channelfeed in D:/NewServer/resources//[gameplay]/channelfeed
Found new resource irc in D:/NewServer/resources//[gameplay]/irc
Found new resource obituary in D:/NewServer/resources//[gameplay]/obituary
Found new resource obituary-deaths in D:/NewServer/resources//[gameplay]/obituary-deaths
Found new resource playernames in D:/NewServer/resources//[gameplay]/playernames
Found new resource mapmanager in D:/NewServer/resources//[managers]/mapmanager
Found new resource baseevents in D:/NewServer/resources//[system]/baseevents
Found new resource chat in D:/NewServer/resources//[system]/chat
Found new resource hardcap in D:/NewServer/resources//[system]/hardcap
Found new resource ■■■■■■■ in D:/NewServer/resources//[system]/■■■■■■■
Found new resource scoreboard in D:/NewServer/resources//[system]/scoreboard
Found new resource sessionmanager in D:/NewServer/resources//[system]/sessionmanager
Found new resource spawnmanager in D:/NewServer/resources//[system]/spawnmanager
Found new resource betaguns in D:/NewServer/resources//[test]/betaguns
Found new resource gameInit in D:/NewServer/resources//[test]/gameInit
Found new resource keks in D:/NewServer/resources//[test]/keks
Started resource sessionmanager
Started resource mapmanager
Started resource chat
Started resource spawnmanager
Started resource fivem
Started gametype Freeroam
Started resource hardcap
Started resource ■■■■■■■
Started resource scoreboard
Started resource playernames
Authenticating server license key...
Server license key authentication succeeded. Welcome!
cfx> Started resource fivem-map-skater
Started map fivem-map-skater
hitch warning: frame time of 2310 milliseconds

Thanks for the help it works

is there a mod where everything is already in
it the shop the jobs and so on

1 Like

what i need then ?
can you give me

I apologize did not see your issue was resolved.

Removed the post because the issue was already resolved and you posted your server.cfg file containing your server license key.

sorry i dont see this

It’s my fault, your issue is solved so don’t worry about responding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i removed the server license key. why you delet is again ?

where do you add it in the cfg

Anywhere…

Got the same issue too. Not sure what to set the key to exactly. Anyone know a fix?

Go here: https://keymaster.fivem.net/

Login and register your server. A license key will be produced. Then go to to your server.cfg file and go to the bottom where it says:

sv_licensekey "changeme"

You’d place your key where it says changeme

If it does not say the code above, please copy and paste it in the bottom of your server.cfg file

Then try running your server :mascot:

How would you find the server IP?

1 Like

How do you connect to your server??

1 Like