New Fivem Community in need of players (possible staff positions)

I am the owner of San Andraes RP. If you are interested in being apart of the community please join this discord: https://discord.gg/bTMQazT staff positions MAY be offered to those who I feel are responsible. I have a developer who has and can run a test server, it has all needed plugins such as on duty, cuff/release, helicopter camera, and custom police cars including a bear cat. I hope to see you on discord.

Discord is expired can you add another one that is permanent?

Just a few questions if you don’t mind?

1. Why even ask for staff positions or get a playerbase at all if this is a test server?
  2. i can understand you want to test stuff however why not add more stuff and make the server complete?
  3. why is this so diffrent to other servers why should we join this server?
    for me this looks like a brand new server withjust a few scripts found on internet and nothing else no VRP or ESX installed or anykind

Best Regards
Ulrik

1 Like

Look at California State Professional RolePlay on the forums, it’s my community that I’m growing.

Look up California State Professional RolePlay on the forums & let me know what you think.

Looks quite nice but the website looks a bit unprofessional and maybe add why this server is so special to other
California State rp servers?
beacsue there are waaaay to many california servers around here so you better let them know why this server is so special other than that it was looking good

discord link is expired can you send me one on discord nicholas#1763