[NEW] Day n Night RolePlay! | vMenu | Custom Police/Fire | Active Admins | Anyone Can Be A Cop | Custom Maps | Discord.gg/xqw9x3 | :)

Welcome Everyone! DNRP is a Vmenu RP server! we are a small community as of right now but are growing day by day! We have active staff and there is no room for FRP, VDM or RDM on our server! We are here for nothing but good rp and good times! We would love for each and every one of you to join us as we expand and grow our community! We have custom police and fire vehicles! Active Staff and Active Developers are always on and working! DNRP is always open to new ideas so we are more then happy to listen to your ideas! please join us at our discord over at https://discord.gg/qsZXZny There you will find our server rules and topics, applications for all of our departments and good times! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THERE AND AS ALWAYS HAPPY RP! I appreciate everyone checking the server out if anyone has any question, please feel free to message me!

Bump Please get a hold of me

BUMP please contact on discord

DAILY BUMP please contact

role* might what to fix that. :grinning:

lol it was a long night when i made it xD

we have added in multiple custom cars including new police/fire vehicles! also have added some very new and cool map updates as we prepare for launch! the discord has had a revamp with new/updated rosters and channels, i would love to thank everyone so far for the support and lets continue to grow!

just a sneek peek!

Day N’ Night Roleplay is awesome there cars are well done the staff are responsive and help when needed over well round community… could even be better then most on the server list well run and if you want something added in it usually gets added in well done Day N’ Night Roleplay!

Thank you for the great words about our community! We strive and put every bit of energy into making sure the RP is top notch! We just added a couple more custom cars come check them out!

The best god dam server I have been on!!! The cop are so sexy​:drooling_face::drooling_face: and the staff is always active. Everyone that plays on their server is nice, and laidback, love to help!

thank you for your kind words! cant wait to see ya in the server!

looking for someone that can work on some handling.metas for me please contact me in the discord! thank you

Applications for Police and Fire now being accepted Jump in the discord and apply :slight_smile: would love to have all of you apart of the team!

As we slowly grow we are fixing and adding more stuff like our new Hospital and new Firetrucks! Come check em out!

New Post New Me :slight_smile: Check it out!

Just Reopened the server! Fixed some scripts and added some new scripts. also new cutsom emotes!!!

Well ladies and gentleman we had a little mishap with the server due to someone being salty. I am happy to announce we are back up! The next couple of days we will be working on the discord and the server to get things back and better then where they were! I would love for all of you to join us as we take over the community once again with one of the most fun and smooth running vMenu servers on fivem! Thank you for all your patience!

spending all day today adding in new nerver before seen cars:) make sure you come check out the server before you make an opinion on anything we offer some of the best staff and rp you cna find out there !

Making the switch to els tonight! you dont wanna miss out on EVERYTHING were updating the server with! make sure you join the discord to keep up with each and every update we put out!

25+ new civ cars added plus EUP Come check out all the new changes! cant wait to see you in game!