Network Playing

Hello Support Team , I have a problem since the FX servers has been lunched , that i own a Game club and the New FX servers Platform is taking the IP as identification of the players and we have only 1 router so the computers taking the internet from the same Router Obviously and when 2 players join to the server 1 of them get crashed the other get stucked in loading screen because the Console is seeing that its the same ip then the second player spawned with the same items and character in the same place that the first player has been disconnected or crashed Can we Get a fix for that issue thank you so much .

P.s Each player is joining already purchased the game , he isn’t sharing or doing anything else & we didn’t have this problem on the old servers platform.

2 Likes

Just downloaded this yesterday and then today for my cousin and we are having the same problem joining any server together. I tried many fixes but it seems to be an IP issue. I hope there’s a fix. This is the error I keep getting.

[Window Title]
FiveMError

[Main Instruction]
RAGE error: ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2

[Content]
A game error (at 0000000141216a52) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Failed zlib call. Please reboot, verify the game data, or reinstall the game. For more information, please visit: http://rsg.ms/verify

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+368FC
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

is often a overlay/driver problem, try disabling shadowplay and other overlays you may have.

@Silver no sir its not about overlay , i checked with the Server Console and its showing that its an IP Issue because when 2 persons longing in from the same house it shows same IP and we are getting that error that @bengerman777 posted , it should be fixed by FiveM support team because we didn’t have this issue before the FX platform servers …

2 Likes

Guys like seriously 1 month having this problem and none of the five m Developers care ? no one answers ? nothing !!!

server issue, tell them to stop using ip’s as identifiers and use steam or license

1 Like

ok i will tell them that , thank you for your response

i spoke with the server director and he said he uses Stream Identifiers not Ip’s :confused: @mendelevium

1 Like

ask the server owners to remove “svadhesive” from components.json in their server files.

1 Like

ok i told him and he said he will remove that , but he asked me what this file do ? @strontium

Hello, how can I contact technical support؟

Not only is this a 4 year old topic… there is a section on the forums that say “FiveM Client Technical Support” if its for the client and there is also one for servers.