Already established server looking for a head dev to start as soon as possible. No time wasters! Have had a few people wasting our time already. if you are not intersted do not contact us

We are looking for a new head developer for our server. we are pretty well established already but have hit a stale spot due to our dev deciding to leave. We need someone that has the time to maintain and update the server, We are using ESX framework so someone with a good knowledge with ESX would be great we would also like someone that would like to add their own stuff.
More details will be shared with whoever wants to come and join our team.
Message me either on here or on discord 0xi#7972

We are still looking for someone pleasefeel free to message me anytime and i will get back to you asap.
Also to note position isnt limited to a single person we are willing to consider multiple peopleā€¦

We are still looking for a developer to join our team. We have had a few time wasters. We are only looking for people that can deliver do not contact us if you dont know what you are doing and/or you arent really intersted in the positionā€¦