Needs Deleted

Thanks for hitting 90+ members!!! We really appreciate it.

Now’s the best time to join our rapidly growing Community!
Discord- https://discord.gg/MdVFZBw

1 Like

Up to 115 members and averaging 20 people on the server per day, come join up!

1 Like

Also you average about 5 people on at best, you had a good launch but now your pretty much dead

1 Like

Hello @KyJones ,

Please take a few moments prior to responding again to review our rules, specifically Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree, while I understand your frustration and your want to voice your opinion. It is important to do so in a tactful manner while providing constructive criticism.

Additionally, continuing to spam the same image multiple times may lead to further moderation action. Thank you for the understanding.

Sincerely,

hallux :mascot:

1 Like

Constructive Criticism: Be nicer room people with PC Problems, you had 3 people on the public server and 5 on your whitelisted, please don’t lie and don’t twist my story. Criticism.

1 Like

Constructive Criticism: If your pc is broken how do you know there are 3 players on always?

Hello @HighRez,

Please keep in mind, if you are going to attempt to continue the conversation with @KyJones it is important that you not continue to flag any replies that are within our rules. While I am here to moderate, I am not here to babysit. Thank you for the understanding!

:mascot:

Alright, Thanks! :slight_smile:

We are you contacting me about it. I have nothing to do with that situation. I am not involved with what is going on with what your doing. Please do not email me about this anymore.

Still looking for members to join the community!

You would have more if you get better staff that don’t perm ban people for accidentally running staff over when they teleport right infront of you…

This is not the place to complain, if there is a issue, please message me on discord HighRez#0001

I would report an issue but I was blocked as soon as I was perm banned for being on LOA due to not having my pc

Good thing our server is up to 330 members

not recommonded just an average doj server with a bunch of rdm and fail rp there’s 0 RP inside of it.