Need help with zap server asap

so im trying to make a server that allows a lot of stuff but my resources don’t work. the only ones that load are easyadmin from the ZAP website and that’s it, i set myself as admin in the config and tried basically everything but nothing is working I NEED HELP ASAP

Open a support ticket with ZAP Hosting.

1 Like

I did but i’d rather have someone show me directly instead of being told to look for help elsewhere. Im trying to get the server up and running ASAP.

What have you tried?
What resources aren’t working?
What’s not working about them?
Any error messages in the server console?
Any error messages in the client console (F8)?
How did you install the resource? Was it through ZAP, or manually uploading them?

So for easy admin i added myself as admin in the server.cfg through zap and even tried couch DB, but when i load in to the server, chat is slow and i can only say /admin to show my admin rank, but it just says user, i don’t know how to set myself as a admin or owner, also i uploaded albos Assets through FileZilla just like he did after making sure everything is where it needed to be, and when i got in the server nothing changed. also i did make sure i put " start etc. " in the server config but nothing is working, im better hands on learning and with the help of someone directly.

I believe you are confusing EasyAdmin and the admin provided by a framework like ESX. The developer of EasyAdmin is very responsive to questions. For questions regarding a specific resource, like EasyAdmin, ask for assistance in the release thread. This keeps the forum less cluttered and helps devs answer questions in a timely manner. The EasyAdmin thread is here: [Release] EasyAdmin, It's as easy as it gets!

So not trying to say what you should do but rather a easy option.

So you are using zap Hosting that’s good for you, Because they have a entire section of One Click installs.

You can choose Vrp Or ESX i would personally recommend ESX for first time server owner.
So once you install every thing assuming you choose ESX you can simply log in to the server for the first time and type / Register set your self up with what you want to use or just fake stuff you can change any time later.
This is super imporantant because when you register your self it enters your steam id name ect in to the database. Now you log out of FiveM go in to the Database page of the Zap dash and log in to PHPmy Admin and click on the menu to the left of your screen EX below. Your User Info will be under the user tab of the database.

Once there find your name and info in the table And EDIT THE ROW GROUP

Enter in superadmin all lower case

This makes you a super admin in the server i would not recommend using the server cfg for any perms like that. Since ES admin provided on the on click install covers all basic admin. Now if you did this right you can simply press the Home key and a special admin menu will appear on screen.

Congrats now you will have setup a full framework you can build off of.

The first post sounded like you tried to use the auto installs just didnt set the perms in the proper spot.