In my case at-least, Using Israeli license plates (They are all the same using vehshare.ytd).
- I’ve opened a folder in resources and called it “plates”
- Inside that folder I’ve created a file named “__resource.lua” (Using notepad)
- Inside “__resource.lua” I’ve written resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’
- I’ve also made a folder named stream and placed the vehshare.ytd file in it.
- After finishing, I’ve updated Server.cfg with the resource I’ve just created (start plates)
That is basically it! It should be working after that.