Need Help with Cad

We need some help with out CAD program on Bubble IO we need to add forms and such.

This isn’t really a support page for BubbleIO, you will probably be better off asking on bubble.io forums.

being as a mod approved it, and several people ask for bubble help here, and I’ve been on fivem for alot longer than you. I think I know where to go for what. This isn’t a support page at all, thats under support not dev&modding discussion.

with that tone, you’re definitely not gonna get support.

1 Like

Indeed

Well when someone starts being disrespectful and telling someone else how to do things like a child, they are going to be spoken to the same way. I mean i could go flag him for being disrespectful the way he was. Im not here for a argument. IF you can or want to help , great, if not, dont post, keep the disrespectful attitude off of it. This is why people are afraid to post for help, they get mocked, degraded, and insulted by someone who wont message them with a suggestion, they go demanding things in post like he previously did.So keep the comments and disrespectfulness to yourself and off of the page. Trolling isn’t permitted.

If you require a developer, use your topic in the #server-development:server-bazaar category please