Need help with a model

i have no idea how to do that cause the car color is the same one as the License plate and thats another thing you cant use custom plates cause i removed the texture file itself and it got stuck one color and had no license plate

well you have to use paint or photoshop and just edit it and leave the plates or you add the new plates in the vehshare , you edit the metas i think its the carvariation and vehicle.meta to add them in from which vehshare it reads and carvariation you choose which plate to use

i have the dds file in photoshop, here is a screenshot of how it looks - https://gyazo.com/0005b619d814a8f83b6aad92a2ecebb6

looks fine besides the windows haha i never paint the windows i just use the game tint to make it look legit :wink: so with that file u don’t see the plate ?

i see the plate but with how it is the car is stuck white, and the plate is stuck to 1034889 but for my server we have our LEO callsigns as our plate number.

the paint menu should let u change it from white if not make it transparent that should fix it unless its a meta issue, you have to paint a custom plate then or adjust it in the meta to use the vehshare one

is there any way you can help i know its asking a lot, and i wanna learn how to. if i change the Opacity it changes it of everything including the license plate. also should i white out the black in windows?

i am not the best at it but watch this video it is an hr long so im sure you’ll learn everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1WfNwqBQDc

i made a new layer and put the license plates on top and then made the background opacity to 0 and saved it and the car was still white so i need to erase it all or should it work that way?

so its only loading as white ? hmm did u import the file properly ?

i dont know i exported the texture from the ytd then opened it into photoshop. idk what im doing wrong, if i put any color on it it shows on the car like i did a line of blue and it worked and showed on the car.

yea and after u edited it and saved it did u put it back in and import the file ?

yeah cause when i did it i only erased the top of the car to test it and wrote on the side pannel something different than the last. and it showed the new writing but stayed white, how do i get the vehshare.meta file? cause in openiv when i remove that the color isnt white

well you would have to steam those files entrys or do it client sided which is useless look up meta streaming and what metas are for the cars

you still want this as i can do it