Need help plz and thank you

i just installed my game so its all up to date it was a CD install so ya it legit do u need the account name or my steam name i have Added GTA 5 to my steam but it came from the CD . do u need my social club name ? look im not sure why u need all this info im use windows 10 it give me this popup when i tryed to play the game pennsylvania-batman-delta not sure what thats means in the first place

**GTA V version?
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hu? What’s the interest of adding the technical suppport template if you don’t fill it?

srry in just not 100% sure what all that info is

If you’re not sure about some info, no problem. But fill a maximum you can :wink:

It’s better to get help

1 Like

ok ill try and give u as much info i can

the build of my game is 1.604
online its 1.46
windows 10
my game is from the CD its not a pirate copy its Legit
its not from steam so my rock star account name is Kane21740
i dont have any screenshots all it give me was this Pennsylvania-batman-delta
ill try and relog on to give ya the server name

server name was Los Santos Dept of Justice Roleplay
if ya need more plz let me know

i have a new one i have a screen shot of but im not sure how to add on here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.