Need help hosting my own server

Hi I need help hosting and creating my own server…I am not good with coding or anything and really need someone to help…you can be co leader if you help…I know it’s a lot to ask but please help

I will help add me on discord at
Austin#5435

Wow thanks a lot for blocking me

Still looking for someone to help

hey i can help you man

lmao he blocked me too man I might be able to help you a lil bit

What’s ur discord name

What’s your discord name

My discord name is James Carven #4132 and Austin blocked me too

Hello sir, i’ve been part of DOJ community developer (Department of justice)and i know something about the fivem server, we were community with a trusting all our members so i hope you have same kind of vision about this, then when this is said if your server is not " Trying to make roleplay that realistic as possible to get" then i’m not going to help you, if i see something eg. wasting my time i’ll gonna say you that and after 1 “Warning” if that happen again i’ll gonna leave your community if you agree these then you are good to go and send me message & answers on discord which is: makkaraboi#2303

please answer honestly these questions you can’t detail enough so take time for filling that:

1. Host type eg. dedicated, Zap, net9, etc , or home host

2. Ram/server capasity/server power (Amount of processor cores (power usage in W if home hosted fan for the processor and (processor clock ration MH/z or GH/z)

3. What you want for that server

4. What kind of rp eg. menu surfing or just making things without money.

if you haven’t already send the message for me then just do more details that you can when you think you are done check the text twice or more times then sent it and i’ll review it on week after that you will be interviewed by me and after that process if you pass every “tests” then we are good to go and create our server and community.

we can speak more about the community server(s) after the interview process.

looking for someone to finish it up!