Need Help! Can't kick people

It’s coded weird. Kane knows what he’s doing, so I don’t doubt him. Type /kick anywordhere [id] [reason]. See if error persists. If you get error from GUI, that’s odd.

Just tried it in RCON, still the same message

I’ve tried. Still it comes up with the same message and does not kick anyone

did you update the resource? it appears to be broken.

Is the es_admin2 folder inside the [essential] folder?

No, they’re just in the resorce folder, Should I made a [essential] folder and put them both in there?

Essential mode goes into resources, es_admin2 goes into the [essential] folder that you created.

this is hard af, it just keeps doing it i have no idea why

access denied for command add_principal. check your server config. it should look like this.

add system admins

add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don’t allow quit
add_principal identifier.steam:yoursteamidhere group.admin # add the admin to the group

I have the same problem with my server cant kick anyone or anything

1 Like

Just added that and it does the same thing but comes up with this

this is my server config

I am unable to reproduce the error using the gui. the only time i get errors is when doing /kick [playerID] reason.
which above i said how to correct. /kick randomword [playerID] [reason]. if your getting the error thru gui, then essential mode is not properly set up or you have conflicts. damnitkane
This is the only error i get and its only when doing /kick [playerID] reason.

Please refer to this link:

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Administering_your_Dedicated_Server#clientkick

Should help you out…

Did you ever fix your problem? All my admins can kick/ban but I can’t and im getting the same error as you, I have reinstalled my ES aswell :frowning:

Nah I didn’t. I use “clientkick” on RCON to kick people. But now I’ve found this server side menu that I can set so only admins can use it when you can kick and ban people. It’s really good.

(ignore what the preview is and just scroll up pm the thread)

In the config just change false to true on the admin use only thing and then add your steam, license and ip from rcon/database

1 Like

but no admin commands work for me on es but they work for other like wtf

Come on your ts, im on

Closed.

If you’re having an issue with a resource, ask in that resource’s thread.