Need A Developer for British Server

Short Answer:
I am looking for a developer that knows how to code scripts and add new things to existing scripts we have added.
I am also looking for a graphics developer that knows how to make banners, images, backgrounds, server cars, server skins and more.

Long Answer:

I am looking for a developer that knows how to code scripts and add new things to existing scripts we have added.
I am also looking for a graphics developer that knows how to make banners, images, backgrounds, server cars, server skins and more.
I have spent the past 2 months putting a server together with a friend of mine, we have made it fit the specifications we want.
It currently has 100+ custom cars added whether in addon or replace.
The server so far is completely unique from anything we have seen in the server list. We have spent 2 months researching and testing in different servers to see what mods they have.
We have selected police vehicles as well.
We have based the server on VRP.
We have a few modifications that have been troubling me for about a week now, which will be the first task we set you on.
Whilst you are working on the problems in the server i will be adjusting the job system and money throughout the server whilst testing and fixing bugs.
Of course trust could be an issue so at the start you will not get full access to the server until a certain “probation” period.
For the future, we want to open up a whole range of servers to suit different styles of players along the same basis as the server we have so far.
If we click as a group then long term there will be plenty of servers in the future to work on.

Requirements

• Github / links to scripts you have made so we can see what you do and can do.
  • Links to posts on fivem forums or gta5-mods or lspdfr.
  • Must be 16 or above and mature (if slightly under but mature we could allow)
  • Preferably from the UK or Europe (same timezone)
  • Must have discord and teamspeak and all other software required for developing a server.
  • Must have experience in developing obviously.
  • Must know lua (additional languages are benefits)
  • Must not be salty or self centred, we want a clean and non toxic community

Send Me a message for the discord or teamspeak link

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

Still Looking for Developers

1 Like

i am not 16 but i am good at developing my discord is Kozzy#7720

im a good vrp dev dm here ZeroGaming421#4112

VRP or ESX