CitizenFX.log file ?
.dmp files/report IDs ?

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot No
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot No
Filepath to FiveM folder No
FiveM client folder screenshot No
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? No

I’ve done many things and it is just be who who has this issue on my server, and it is kinda annoying and ruins rp because I can see it from a far distance and through walls, etc

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You are either running the playernames resource (or a similar resource), or if you have scripthook enabled it’s possible that you have a menu like Lambda Menu that shows them.

1 Like

Well I checked all the resources, nothing. And I don’t have Lambda menu installed on my side or the server side, and even if I did have cilent side, all cilent side scripts are blocked on my server

I’ve legit uninstalled GTA, and reinstalled it, aswell FiveM

Are you using V-Menu, cause you you are then there’s a option to turn it off in misc. settings for yourself or for the whole server if you edit the config files for it.

Yea I never found the setting in the actual vmenu in game but I found it in the files and I’ve disabled it but it still shows up for only meScreenshot_7

Try go around the misc. section. I’m sure there’s a option so that you can turn it of for yourself and then save the settings for next time you play.

I’ve checked many times but it just is not there

I’ll hop on my server and check one second.

Alright

Yup the option is there but it seems to not work. Most likely another script is creating this

Which number is it? Like how far down in misc is it

1 Like

no.18

And can you enable it and verify that it looks the same so I know it is vmenu?

1 Like

Yeah you must have v-menu outdated as number 18 is overhead player names.

Can I join your server so I can change that?

So uh I found a server where it has that, I unchecked and saved it, went back to my server and it still shows the names

2 Likes

update your vmenu perhaps? otherwise you got a script causing this to happen, hard to assist without knowing anything about the server such as what resources you are using and what client side mods you are using as well.