🌟 Liberty Roleplay - SASP - SAFD - DOT - FAA - https://discord.gg/q78gSmD

Liberty RP is a very active community with San Andreas State Police, San Andreas Fire Department, FAA, DOT and staff. Your RP is limited by your imagination on Liberty RP.

Features:
Active Staff Team
vMenu
250+ Custom Cars
Custom Scripts
CAD/MDT
DOJ - Nopixel Based
Serious RP
Phone

Departments:
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Department
Dispatch
Federal Aviation Administration
Department of Transportation
Media Team

I hope to see you join this wonderful community. https://discord.gg/Gjuc3hu
Check out our website at https://libertyrp.site/

1 Like

I recommend this FiveM Server a ton! They are super realistic and crack down on everything that gets in their way. They Welcome everyone and are very friendly. They have a ton of opportunities and you have a wide choice of Role play.

Kind Regards,

Alfie Weston
Chief Of Police [5W-01]
Paleto Bay Police Department

1 Like

I highly recommend this server. It holds loads of potential and has great members and an amazing community. The active members are very friendly and supportive. There’s a lot of opportunity’s for RP.

Damien L.
Major (2D-15)
Blaine County Sheriff’s office

1 Like

So I have been apart of this server for a couple of months! I have worked my way up to BCSO Sheriff and never regret it! Theres never a day without fun! I hope to see you there!

1 Like

BUMP!!!

DISCORD [CLICK ME]

I highly recommend this server! I have been in this server for a long time now and everyone is super friendly, we have so many departments to choose from, we are all realistic and professional, and we all enjoy our experience here!

Taylor “TJ” Jones
Major of the S.A.H.P and Fire Chief with the S.A.F.D

1 Like

I highly recommend this server, fair admins, no bs banning, and no idiots ruining the fun. Almost everyone on the server can make a good RP, and there isnt much of ddos atacks for example, (have been on a server that got ME ddosed). I would highly recommend this server to EVERYONE who wants a good RP. Also, very good custom cars! as i said, i recommend this server to everyone! Dont hesitate to join!

1 Like

BUMP!!!

DISCORD [CLICK ME]

Our server is actively getting developed! Don’t miss out on anything and join today!

BUMP!!!

DISCORD [CLICK ME]

STAFF APPLICATIONS OPEN
If you would like to be apart of our staff team join our discord and go to # announcements over there you can find the staff requirements and application. Good luck!

https://www.libertyroleplay.xyz/

We now have a website go check it out!!

Awesome server, with an awesome community and awesome staff team. Love playing on libertyRP and it’s a server which really caught my attention and got me hooked mainly because of all the nice cars and the frequent aop changes. Very nice server, 10/10. Recommend for everyone.

This server is great. I am a master sergeant with the SAHP and the RP opportunities are absolutly endless. The admins are firm but fair and as long as you respect everyone and RP nicely you will receive the same treatment. Super active owner and staff team who are always there to help and if you need anything they are always available, defiantly worth the time to join.

I recommend this FiveM server loads. Its a great rp server with nice staff and really good rp opportunities. I am part of BCSO and its really fun to rp as a cop and its also fun to do civ rp’s with all the sick donator cars.

existenttv#6950 need discord invite

How long have you been on the server for?
Just over two weeks now.
Favorite thing about the server?
Very active, and always something to do
Worst thing about the server?
The lack of control over the amount of FRP, RDM, VDM, etc. in the past few days.
What do you think about the server?
I think overall it is a good server which is still spreading it’s roots to grow more
Rate the server from 0 - 10 stars.

Love this server with a passion & have played it since november 2019.
Join and have ago and if you wish to leave then leave!
Hope you enjoy, we have BCSO, SAST, SAFD, DNR, COMMS, FIB, FAA and a whole lot more!

1D-19 Wolf M
Undersheriff
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Liberty Roleplay, what can I say, it’s an amazing FiveM Server with a strong and fun community. We are constantly getting new vehicles/uniforms added and you never know what’s being added tomorrow.

I have been a part of LRP for 3 months now and it’s been an amazing time, currently the Assistant Chief in SASD and an Administrator.

We have a lot of great RP opportunities. I have been playing FiveM for 2 years now and I can happily say that LRP has the best server I’ve been in so far.

Some of my Screenshots from the Server: