Developer / Community Manager | Looking For New Community!

Hi all.

I recently decided that I would remake my “Developer for hire” advertisement in order to let people know that I’m up for hire!

Firstly, a small disclaimer. I’ve been around in the Development community for what seems a long time, and as such I have picked up a lot of connections etc etc and done a lot of work for people. I am not interested in screwing you around, I’m looking to switch platforms and grow my abilities.

So, what can I do?

• Website/Forums development.
  • Mod configurations.
  • Digital Photography.
  • Managing Services/
  • Hosting

In terms of website development, I’m fluent in HTML and CSS, the two main languages even to this day. I’m also a confident administrator and web master with various forum software, such as MyBB and IPB.

For mod configuration, I do know a decent amount of FiveM mods and and how to use them. Along with installing them and how to install a server as well. Thats also not speaking on the experience I have editing frameworks such as QBus or ESX although I am not limited to learn a new framework.

Digital photography is something I extremely enjoy, whether you wish to get a promotional image for your community or perhaps just an ally looking profile picture, I can help you out!

I have spent alot of time working in mysql databases that i now can manage, clean, add almost anything to a shop.

Hosting, This seems to be the biggest factor in a lot of different cases, I own my own Rack Server thats currently hosted in a Colocation and use it for other projects as we speak

What am I looking for ?

Honestly, I am open to many different kinds of projects with FiveM and just interested in helping out and having something to play on thats unique

If you wish to get in contact with me you can at

Discord: Tyler Moose#6227

Or

Steam

Ive sent you a message on discord

I am back at it and still looking for a good community first come first serve.

Oh well, so this guy joined my Discord and I told him about everything what we have to offer, next 5 minutes he just left. Maybe it’s not the Community you are looking for, but say it than rather being shy and leaving.

Have a good one.

I have DM’ed you on discord.

Still looking for a community hmu

Hello I have a new community starting up and looking for a developer to help me with thing.

Please add me on discord @ Martinez#1962

So after a few months of working on a custom project i left the server i was working with so here i am again looking for a new home.

So its 2019 now and im looking for a project to start on as a full time developer

Going to message you on discord!

Still in the search to find the community that fits me

Still looking around trying to find something serious

Still looking for the right people not some server thats just going to die in a week

Bump! Still looking for the right group

As the owner of aura roleplay. I am looking for a graphic designer and a developer that can help with the database and else. Our developer spot is taken but you may help him with web and database. I’ll message you in discord.

Drama comments from this topic have been removed, and the one who caused this has been suspended.

Super Bad, trash, honestly dumb. Dont choose this dumbass

id love to have a developer need 1 for my server im new but id give u head dev poa

Hello everybody im looking for a new community if you want to see my work please feel free to add me on discord Tyler Moose#6227

I am currently looking for a Community Manager. I will contact you on Discord later, until then if you wish to join us and take a look at our server.

** Disclaimer**
Our community is not started yet! We will launch next week. We are looking to establish our management team before the official launch!

Hope to see you with us soon!

Oliver