Mythic Ping - Ping Your Location To Other Players

This isn’t supported anymore, stop using it or figure it out yourself

11 Likes

Excuse me where the source link ?

1 Like

Oof, Woops lmao. Added

1 Like

Its not giving marking at the map, the location, also i send a ping, bvut on the nothi its saying he sended me a ping .0

Are you getting any errors?

Its fine, my bad everything is working, what is wrong is when someone send a ping , it should say the name of the person who send you the ping, instead its saying my name … when someone send me a ping it says ‘’’‘My name’’ send me a Ping’’

This is pretty cool, nice to see some work being established with Mythic! Can’t wait to use this for my framework I’m working on!

1 Like

Yep, copy & paste fail converting stuff to general FiveM stuff. Someone made a PR to fix it so if you pull the latest code it’ll have it fixed.

Or if you wanna just fix it yourself real quick, in the server file where the command is being registered and change;

TriggerClientEvent('mythic_ping:client:SendPing', tSrc, GetPlayerName(tSrc), source)

To

TriggerClientEvent('mythic_ping:client:SendPing', tSrc, GetPlayerName(source), source)

Thanks @BattleRat for that fix

1 Like

I appreciate your work. I respect you! Well done and I hope people start to realize what good releases looks like, like you have so the community can grow!

I have no use for it, but I’m sure others do, so thanks!

Thats for what? still the same :x

You cleared server cache & restarted? Working on my end so not sure.

I Didn’t , ill try that, and i’ll be back to you in a few !

Thanks anyway !

EZPZ fix haha

1 Like

which map i use are very nice coloring

I’m sorry I’ll ask one more question off topic

TriggerEvent( ‘chatMessage’, “ActionMenu”, { 255, 255, 255 }, msg )

TriggerClientEvent(‘mythic_notify:client:SendAlert’, self.source, { type = ‘success’, ( ‘chatMessage’, “ActionMenu”, { 255, 255, 255 }, msg )}

Is that how it is?

TriggerClientEvent(‘mythic_notify:client:SendAlert’, self.source, { type = ‘success’, text = msg })
1 Like

Hi there, Very nice work! But i get this error when i typ /ping Name Lastname in the chat or in console did i miss something ?

Because it uses the players server ID, not their name.

Fixed it causing an error if you put in an invalid id.

great resources dude. greatly appreciated