MySQL error with connecting

I get this error everytime I start the server…
Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

I have configured MySQL correctly and added this line to my server.cfg:
set mysql_connection_string “server=127.0.0.1;database=s1_essentialmode;userid=(username);password=(Password)”

And I checked many times, and the information I put in this line is correct!!!
WHY WON’T IT CONNECT.

It’s so frustrating… I have this error for days right now.

Please help me

Is your MySQL server running?

1 Like

Yup. It’s on A VPS with the Server.

Hey! This issue is still NOT solved… I bought a VPS for this and I can’t even use my FiveM Server because of this bullshit… Many people clicked my topic but NO ONE answers or helps. (except for d0p3t)…

Can you print the error message from mysql-async? The one where it says it could not connect? Because there are several possible issues; and I believe no one likes to guess. So that no one answers is mainly your own fault.

Well… it’s not really my fault because you answered and many people could have answered like you…

It’s says it cannot create a TABLE in the database because it is Unable to connect to the specified mysql hosts. I setup everything correctly like everyone does, but it just doesn’t work

It says WHY it cannot connect to the hosts. The exact error message is important.

Also can you connect by commandline? e.g. mysql on linux or C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.7\bin\mysql.exe with “--user=Username -p” as parameters for it.

What OS is your VPS? Your OP has no details that can help troubleshooting, other than “it doesn’t work.” If you want answers, tell us what you’ve tried and details about your setup.

Also remember that any support is the courtesy of the community, you’re not owed anything. Check your attitude.

1 Like