GTA V version? Lastest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? I don’t think it’s relevant
Error screenshot (if any) none
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? I port-forwarded and I want to set a database on the ip I port-forward, so when I run my server, anyone can join it but I don’t know how to do it
What server did you get this issue on? My private server
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You don’t need to port forward your MySQL database if it’s on the same machine, for people to join you need to port forward your server port (standard 30120) UDP/TCP

1 Like

Oh, thanks I didn’t know that and I also have a problem with port-forwarding, I’m using default port(30120) and used https://canyouseeme.org/ but it said can’t find my service, I also set rule in firewall both inbound and outbound, do you know how to fix it?

Did you put the port forwarding on your modem/router?

Yeah
20chars

Can you send a screenshot of your port-forwarding on your device? (I’m a visual person, and not fully awake at the moment)

Tp-link TL-WR741ND

And just to verify, 192.168.0.108 is the machine running FiveM?

No it’s the ip I use to port-forward

You need to enter the IP to the orginal machine where the FiveM server is running

Somehow I got friends to join me by using public ip :\ kinda strange and hard to understand

Did you try just entering the IP of your machine running FiveM, before trying the public IP?

Yeah I entered my static ip

I don’t think I have ever seen that done before…but hey, as long as it works…might be helpful to do a port scan on your IP to make sure no other ports are open, that you don’t want open.

I scan only 2 port that is mysql port and default fivem port seem fine and player that want to connect my server seem to need my public ip to join

Well yeah, they need your public IP to connect to the server, unless they are physically on your network…

Putting in your machine IP on your router/modem for port forwarding opens up your public IP to that port for others to see/connect too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.