My zap server is down

Hey my server is down someone tell me whats happening pls

How the hell should we know? haha

I dont know 20wdwdwdwd

Their data centre is down, they are fixing it.

ok do they know how long it takes

Nope, itā€™s how ever long their data center takes mate

Thank you for info guys, i was just wondering whats happeningā€¦

Servers a UP 225s21ddsd

yeah we had a downtime for about 45minutes yesterday, due to a heavy DDoS. Our datacenter staff could handle it, since then everything stable. Sorry for that. If youā€™re still facing any issues, send me a PM :wink:

1 Like

My zap server is down too, it has been down for 24 hours with the code ''hardware failure

Systems: Gameserver Hostsystem Windows 27ā€™ā€™. I didnt even start my server once before this problem accured,
no good first impression

Have you tried messaging ZAP support?! Because this is FiveM, you wonā€™t really be able to get help from anyone here until @zaphosting checks their messagesā€¦ Whereas, if you actually sent them a message on their website, youā€™d get a quicker responce

my 2nd server is down too and they told me that the support team is taking care of it

Yep I have been chatting with them all yesterday and today but they just say ā€˜ā€˜Weā€™re working on itā€™ā€™ Doesnā€™t seem like itā€¦

Just give them timeā€¦

they told me to just wait thank god my 1 server is ON rn

Pretty frustrating when you have a community with over 350 membersā€¦

That is something youā€™d have to talk to ZAP about, I can understand the frustration though.

1 Like

one hostserver (Windows_Root_027) is still down due to a malfunction, you see all infos regarding that at our ā€œinterruption siteā€:
https://zap-hosting.com/en/interruption/
The server will get back online within the next hour. Please donā€™t create another support request regarding winroot27 interruption :slight_smile:

ok thx 20 eeefeffefeeffefefe

Finally, thanks. Thanks for responding.