My vmenu is not working and i tried everything

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

What exactly is not working? Saying “it’s not working” and then not telling us what is not working doesn’t work for us.

the vmenu when ever i hit the f1 key nothing pops up but all my other menu works great.

vMenu default key bind is ‘M’, not F1.

the server owners has it set for f1 and i tried every key

Check out this post.

Do you have LSPFR installed?

no i do not

Without a log there’s pretty much nothing that can be done to help you unless one of the other mentioned issues is the issue, in which case you’ll already know how to solve it.

what do you mean by a log?

The one you should’ve posted in the original post following the support template. CitizenFX.log

oh let me go look for it

so i found two things. one is a text one. which one would show it?

Upload the text file or use a website like hastebin.com to paste the contents

https://hastebin.com/tukaduxeti.rb

i have done that. could u look at it please? asap otherwise i am just gonna reinstall gta

Make sure you do not have LSPDFR installed… Anywhere on your computer.

Line 2319 mentions an error with Newtonsoft.Json.dll which is the same .dll error that happens with LSPDFR like @zee linked for you.

I have not read into the vMenu / LSPDFR error, so I don’t know how LSPDFR specifically causes issues. But you need to double check that.

1 Like

how can i check if lspdfr is still installed somehow on my computer?

It doesn’t matter if you still have it it installed, if you’ve ever installed version 4 in the past then things will be broken. Just follow the solution on the post @d0p3t linked.

1 Like

i uninstalled gta and reinstalled it. hopefully i did not have to put it on to a different hard drive