My Sever is blacked?

Why can i not connect to my sever? ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ said everything is fine on their end

citade l servers again i dont even know why that word is blocked

It is blocked because they are an unauthorized FiveM host. If you would like to rent a FiveM server directly, you’ll have to get one using @zaphosting. All other GSP’s are unauthorized to sell FiveM servers.

If you’re using a VPS* or a Dedicated Server* then please list your server ip here.

*Note a VPS or Dedicated Server is not the same as the “FiveM servers” a GSP provides.

wait so i have to actually pay somone else even more money for a server i already have that was working ok? so what do i do with all my files is there 1 click install?
can i get some dev help?

Did you not read? You can also get a VPS, they’re cheap, you can get some for as little as $5.

Download them and move them over to ZAP or a VPS // Dedi?

i read i just restated it and thats fine

This should probably explain why your server “suddenly” stopped working:

i actually died when i saw “My Sever is blacked?”

■■■■■■■ is not an authorized GSP.
You can send an email to fivem@zap-hosting.com with your last ■■■■■■■ invoice. You will get the amount of credit shown on your invoice. With it you can buy a server from us (authorized GSP)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.