My Server Isnt Showing up but you can direct connect

OK so today i started my server this morning it was working fine showing up on the server list everything was fine then i turn off the server for a little bit i start it back up this after noon and then boom i cant find or see my server on the server list you can only direct connect same with people in my community they cant see it they have to direct connect as well can someone please help me out this is pretty annoying… thanks!

10/10 release :taco:

Server key is set in server.cfg?

i dont have that the server key i know thats in newer versions

but this has like started in the last little bit

do i need to update the server.cfg?

I have had the server key in my server since they released it, my server isn’t showing up either.
I also just redid the server key, it still doesnt show up. I am 100% sure it was done correctly.

Read the update notes, update your server and read the tutorial for server keys

where are the update notes at ya i just redid my resources folder and updated that same with my server.cfg

ya server keys like you have to sign in and put your server ip and it gives you a key correct?

and is it the servers internet or public ip witch one do i put…

did it just start today?

i just replaced all of it and its still not doing anything

what do you mean by 10/10 release

Because you posted this in the Releases section of the forum, which is where actual new scripts, etc are supposed to be posted. A moderator had to move it to the correct place.

omg im sorry

(20 characters)

Read the update about server keys

Download the latest build of server
https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/

Then, read this tutorial for server keys

ok um what is the local host would mine be well i know i have 2 but would it start with 192.168.x.x? or the 74. one? and thanks so much for the help

For localhost, your IP would be 127.0.0.1

ok ya its working now and my server is back on the server list awesome

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.