My server doesn't appear in the list

I created a server 5 days ago with a Game Hosting’s VPS, the server works perfectly, it appears in direct connection and I also can enter in, but it doesn’t appear in the list of FiveM’s server. I’ve used a lot of manner yet like open the port 30110 in outbound, put the sv_master line and remove # but nobody didn’t work. Can you help me?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Don’t uncomment that line, uncommenting that line makes it not announce

I undersand I must put sv_master line but I must not remove #. Yes, I 've done this 2 days ago but it didn’t work.

Are you seeing outgoing heartbeats?

Type the heartbeat command in your server’s console. As @TheIndra suggested, if the server is sending out heartbeats its connecting with the fivem server listings, etc.

Are you the only one having this issue? Is it everyone?

I have only me this problem

It’s most likely your firewall or antivirus, disable it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.