My FiveM Server keeps timing out

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1.36
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes

Whenever me and my group friends are in our FiveM server we tend to time out a lot we dont really know why and I have decided to come over here to get some information If I could get some help with this that would be amazing.

Do you get a 10 second or a 15 second timeout? Also, where is your server hosted?

its more then likely a resource causing this to happen, are you using vRP?

2 Likes

Well we’re getting both timeouts and I really couldnt tell you where it’s hosted I dont even know, sorry.

1 Like

We host from Zaphosting I thought you meant the server location.

1 Like

I was wrong :laughing:

1 Like

Alright then, thanks mate.

Yeah, so I was wrong. That drop in player count is because it’s earlier in the morning during those times, meaning fewer players.

Post a screenshot of your server console and can you upload your CitizenFX.log file after you try connecting/playing on your server (once you get the timing out issue).

Sure i’ll be sure to add it

CitizenFX.log (1.4 MB)

One of your resources seem to be causing hitch warnings… it’s possible that it’s either a bad resource or you have too many. I haven’t looked through your log yet.

Okay I see can you let me know as soon as you find the problem please? Thanks!

1 Like

I can’t really tell which one is causing it… You’d have to go through and disable each to find which is making things slow.

1 Like

Alright bud thanks for the help though!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.