My FiveM Crashes when I edited something in OpenIV

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1103
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295482899/
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No.
Error screenshot (if any) HELPFORFIVEM
System specifications Core i7 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10294 Predator 17
What did you do to get this issue? Was trying to download custom gun sounds for FiveM/GTA V but ended up braking the game…
What server did you get this issue on? None, when loading into FiveM.
**CitizenFX.log file [Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Invalid rage::fiPackfile encryption type in packfile x64/audio/sfx/RESIDENT.rpf.

If you have any modified game files, please remove or verify them. See http://rsg.ms/verify for more information on verifying your game files.
If using OpenIV, please make sure you have used the ‘mods’ folder for placing your modified files.

Currently, the installation directory D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\ is being used.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: rage-device-five.dll+FA5E
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)**
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
**Filepath to FiveM folder **
**FiveM client folder screenshot **
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? It’s not that, Know it’s OpenIV, because I touched like mods folder or something.

Also add what you already tried so far.

EDIT: It’s been fixed, all I had to do was verify the game files on Steam then I was good. -Thanks, BlueApple.

1 Like

EDIT: It’s been fixed. -Thanks, BlueApple.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.