Multiplayer Player Models

Once again I come to the community with a server-sided problem about the whole mp_m_freemode_01 model on servers. I saw a thread about it and copied some of the code from it to mine to maybe get it to work and used the tool they provided to customize it, but have had no luck so far.

Inside my es _ freeroam client.lua I have placed this code to customize the player with the certain tags:

AddEventHandler("playerSpawned", function(spawn) Citizen.CreateThread(function() local playerPed = GetPlayerPed(-1) --SET_PED_COMPONENT_VARIATION(Ped ped, int componentId, int drawableId, int textureId, int paletteId) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 0, 0, 0, 2) --Face SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 1, 20, 1, 2) --Mask SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 2, 0, 0, 2) --Hair SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 4, 34, 0, 2) -- Pantalon SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 6, 1, 9, 2) -- Shoes SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 11, 118, 8, 2) -- Jacket end)

I have placed this at the end of my client.lua.

Then inside the player spawned configurations of my fivem_skater and my es _ freeroam I have set the character to be mp_m_freemode_01

Any help with this is greatly appreciated since I cant figure this one out!

UPDATE: I have got a configuration from someone on the forum from the past post, but now my characters are just invisible

Why put it at the end of the client.lua ?

Simply add :

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
local playerPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)
--SET_PED_COMPONENT_VARIATION(Ped ped, int componentId, int drawableId, int textureId, int paletteId)
SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 0, 0, 0, 2) --Face
SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 1, 20, 1, 2) --Mask
SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 2, 0, 0, 2) --Hair 
SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 4, 34, 0, 2) -- Pantalon
SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 6, 1, 9, 2) -- Shoes
SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 11, 118, 8, 2) -- Jacket
end)

Inside the AddEventHandler("playerSpawned", function(spawn)

Could you type out what you mean in code when you say put that inside the AddEventHandler("playerSpawned", function(spawn)

Never mind I may have figured it out using the Advanced RP server dump. If anyone is wondering what I’m trying to accomplish here it is:

I am attempting to make a ban-free environment that looks just like GTA:O for a couple of YouTube people who are apart of the community, if you want to join up you can join at http://nextgengta.com. Our goal from this is to make a server where we can do cool stunts that no one else can unless they put time into doing time consuming stuff as I am.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.