Mountainside Roleplay | 16+ | EUP | CAD | Light Simple Restrictions/Structures | Unique and Custom Experience | Whitelisted

Hey TheGeorge!
Thank you for your interest in the community! To answer your questions, we are not an ESX server and currently have no plans to switch to that in the future. We currently have our members using TrainerV and Lamda, soon to switch to only vMenu. Currently the community has 20 members with new recruits coming in daily.
For patrols, we do have a few EU members that don’t have issues hopping on our weekday patrols but most of the EU members hop on for our weekend patrols. We have patrols daily weekdays happening around 1 or 2 PM PST (4 or 5 EST) and weekends can happen anytime mostly around 12 PM PST

Hopefully I was able to answer your questions and if you have any more further don’t hesitate to ask! For more information on the community and what we offer, check out our website at mountainsiderp.com

Thanks!
Community Director - Epic Gaming

Civilian Department at Mountainside RP Endless Possibility’s
Apply at mountainsiderp.com

The Community is Great. The Community is Very Active.
We have Daily Patrols Every Single Day. The Members are so Professional & Respectful.
If you want to gain more experience, this is the community for you!! Join NOW

1 Like

Fixing up this communications tower.

Some pictures of today’s patrol. It was great, props to Jordan and Epic for giving us some good scenarios. :blue_heart: Patrol lasted for 4 hours!!

1 Like

I sent an application for Civilian Department and Developer. Always wanted to join a mature and professional community like Mountainside RP, Hopefully I get a reply soon!

1 Like

Mr. Jackson just bought a new whip. He’s still getting used to the controls, this is his first sports car.

possibilities

1 Like

Come join me with the start of the Kronos Biker Gang. A new Bike Gang in the State that’ll have a great family to have your back.

Thing I see is you do not seem to be looking for civs who play active criminal characters. If you are and I misunderstanding your website let me know

At the CIV Department in MSRP, we highly encourage realistic and in depth roleplay, we do not allow constant priority or high risk situations 24/7.
So if you are referring to just being a criminal and only doing priority situations then no, that is not allowed.

You guys have awesome looking liveries on those cars!

1 Like

oof idk what dep i want to apply to

All Departments Open! You can always apply to another department “part time” in the future to do more than one!

can i still join the server if im staff on another server

You can join us yes, just need to remain active with us and cannot hold any Staff or CoC positions here while being in another community

is the eup custom?

Yes it is