Most Realistic RP Server?

moved to: #server-development:server-bazaar

Thank you for moving to the right category. Noted. Cheers

1 Like

Hey Novum RP is a community with amazing people working 24/7 to make us one of the best servers on Fivem. The Admins and Developers are some of the best staff you can ever have for a server. We usually have 20 people on our server every night. Between the civs and our officers, they combine for some great RP’s.
Our website is http://www.novumrp.com/61
Our FiveM server is : 146.71.76.99:30110
Our Teamspeak is : novumrp.ts-ip.com
and our steam group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/novumrp2
We have a few departments that are hiring and looking for serious members to join and grow through the ranks (SAHP, LSPD, BCSO). We have a brand new Fire/Rescue and Dispatch (with a fully working in game MDT/CDT) department that was just opened. We have custom cars. We also have a brand new economy we are very proud of. It allows you to have a ton of legal and illegal jobs, you can buy cars apartments and houses, set up robbery’s etc. We are a serious RP community. We try to make our Rp’s as realistic as possible. We are always looking for new people to come and join us and are more then happy to help new comers get adapted. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on team speak or any other admin we are always happy to help.

SAHP Commissioner Jackson C. | 5X

SFJRP is the community for you.

1 Like

I actually just applied and read up on them in the forums here. When I can get back on FiveM I’ll be stopping by. Joined the forum as well

We are trying our best to keep realism to the MOST a server could go into.
We are currently not whitelsted however we hope to do it very soon once we got enough of a following
You may join our discord if interested!
Discord link : https://discord.gg/2qzjZBb
ServerName: OblivionTek RP

Check out my community here! The leadership is made up of real life emergency personell! We are always taking applications! Check out my youtube channel for videos of our roleplay, its linked within this link lol Los Santos Department of Public Safety | Police | Fire/EMS | Civilians | Serious RP | Custom CAD/MDT | www.lsdps.us

Los Santos Public Safety!

www.lspsrpclan.com is our website, feel free to chat with a member on the bottom right of the website and ask questions.

Teamspeak: 209.35.119.9:10637

Perfect, your application was accepted.

i would like to join how would i do that

Please don’t bump posts which are 5 months old. This topic was dead. No need to revive it.

Thanks

Official Facebook Page
Official Public Relations Discord
Official Public Relations Teamspeak interview.dopjrp-live.com - Not a link, copy and paste this into TS address bar
Original FiveM Post

Hi, I would like to interest you in a Community that doesn’t have a very big Community, however, we are a small one designed around Courage, Initiative, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability and Respect. Please ask us any questions, queries or doubtful points.

https://discord.gg/UfHvcps CityLife is a small community that is looking for new players, and will always strive to keep the RP as realistic as possible. Be sure to check us out if you want to help us grow! [Please unlist this ad and reset the insane number of views]

So far the most realistic / professional server I have played on is DOJ. No doubt.

You get realistic RP on pretty much all the servers. The problem is the community.

DOJ is hard to get onto and there are strict rules you have to follow, hence really good and realistic roleplay situations.

Don’t bother playing on open servers if you look for good quality roleplay.

1 Like

Our server is till in development. We have a very strong team bringing some very innovative things to GTA RP. We have experience playing at placed like NoPixel and DOJ ,so our level of realism and strong RP will be superior to things you’ll typically find around here. We are different because we actually have the ability to create this type of server with our professional development team. Feel free to follow us, we aren’t launched yet and we wont but until our server is actually polished, but it might be something you’re interested in once we do!

The Refuge RP

We have an unparalleled focus on realism where it matters, with everything going towards making the server more realistic.
We have a wide variety of agencies designed to replicate real life Southern California in detail that you will not find anywhere else. Our LEO department contains all manner of agencies. Our Municipal Services department focuses on all sorts of lowkey roleplay like Parking Enforcement, Animal Control, Bus Routes, and various other things.
Our roleplay centers on realism over action. We avoid AOPs like Sandy Shores in favour of AOPs where more non-violent roleplay can happen.

CooleyRP

CooleyRP is a semi-serious roleplaying community looking for members just like you. Basically you can do what the hell you want to do during the week, and then have some serious nice roleplay sessions during the weekend. All this stuff is managed in an orderly fashion by our staff team. We are looking for high ranks right now if you are interested and want to learn more about us, check out our forum post which has all related information to our community: Cooley Roleplay | Roleplay Anything You Want | No Applications for LEO | 600+ Vehicles | discord.gg/cooley

I would check out GMAC (GTA Mobile Alabama Clan), we are a police roleplaying server that has been alive since 2013.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DONAVANJR1

We have heavier roleplay standards that you may enjoy, similar to SAMP or MTA:SA roleplay.