More slots please we really need it

ik ik ik ik!, that you guys are aware of it and bet 1000 other people gonna ask the same, but please update the the slots as soon as possible if its even possible… i hope it is because it started piss me of somebody else taking my spot everytime i try join server after fresh restart. or atleast give us some info about it how far u guys into the problem because atm beside fixing bugs etc that keep coming thats all we really want more slots increase to 50 or something would be perfect at the moment and then one day 1000 or something could be fucking awesome just like the good old gta sa

Could you not script in some reserved slots? So say once your server reaches 24 players you then check if their identifier matches one’s you’ve declared.

1 Like

what an original suggestion, 11/10

3 Likes

If it was easy to do it would have already been done

2 Likes

what an dumb reply 11/10

is that meant to be self-referential?

if u wanna believe that then okay lol, i aint got time to argue with u

Haha you’re a funny dude

1 Like

Thanks man i really appriciate all the love

Haven’t they already stated that they will do this? It’s not as easy to just enable more slots lol.

yes it is…

Change the code from 32 to 64, recompile…

LOL. Sure, if you want instancing and server constantly crashing then go ahead and do that. But, if you want a stable session then you need to wait for the devs and their hard work.

BRUH u should work for the cia or smth ROFL

Oh, our little special buddy is ban evading. Ignore him. He’s special.