Mono version 4 required

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version? Last
**Up to date? Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
**Windows version? Win7

Hi,
I try to install a server on Debian but it seems Mono 4 is required.
After reaching for a long time, I can’t find the v.4 anyway.
The mono debian/snapshots offers the 3.2.8 or the 5.0.0.100 but nothing between.
The current version is 5.2 today.

Is it possible for you to give us a mirror for the mono 4 version ?
Or may be could you make a patch using the Mono v.5 ?

For all topics I red talking about Mono, this problem of Mono version could fix them all.

Thanks for the job you do.

I saw this message in other topic.
That’s why I reach the v.4 but can’t find it.
All the oldest versions of mono via the source.list mono debian/snapshots/X.XX.X refer to 5.0.0 or 3.2.8.
Could you give mirror for the v.4 ?
Have you got a v.4 that you could share ?

Thanks

Hi

Same prob for me and i’ve fix with this :wink:

Remove all mono on ur system, purge/autoremove, etc… and follow this :

Find on this topic : [SERVER] Latest Mono 5.0.0 will break the server. Read for Fix

Thanks a lot int0x.

I’ll try it immediately.

Thanks again int0x.
I could install the mono 4.8.0.524 with success.
I had to resolve some problems and just one still keep my server offline.

Mono: AOT: NOT FOUND: System.Threading.InternalThread:Thread_free_internal (intptr).
Mono: AOT NOT FOUND: (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Threading.InternalThread:Thread_free_internal (System.Threading.InternalThread,intptr).
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Internal.Infrastructure.Constants' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: System.Native
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) Interop+Sys:GetUnixNamePrivate ()
  at Interop+Sys.GetUnixName () [0x00000] in <2c0705c248b844f597694acdb70b3a23>:0
  at System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.IsOSPlatform (System.Runtime.InteropServices.OSPlatform osPlatform) [0x00009] in <2c0705c248b844f597694acdb70b3a23>:0
  at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Internal.Infrastructure.Constants.GetECONNRESET () [0x00005] in <43555eec0dc34d2abb4f01227fa5a2e9>:0
  at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Internal.Infrastructure.Constants..cctor () [0x00000] in <43555eec0dc34d2abb4f01227fa5a2e9>:0

But it seems Ishould open a new topic.
This one is resolved.

I just add here the link for all versions of Mono :
List of versions
Sources downloads

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.