Mods please delete this post

We are a community that aims to professionalism, and helping other people the best we can, we did not talk about your server/community, none of us have joined it or has bad intentions to it, if someone else told you that it happened, it’s a lie as far as i am concerned.
If someone else did indeed do it behind our back, actions will be taken against that person like a verbal warning or a kick from the community

Best Regards,
G. Bolk Moderator of Diamond Cut Roleplay

REDRUM-ORPLC We are sad to hear that you have had a bad experience within the community, but i was also informed and witness the negatively that was said and brought inside the general chat. If you had a problem with the community you should of done the right thing and message an admin or a moderator and the issue would of been dealt with, but instead you decide to start and cause drama inside the community, so ask yourself this, where has that gotten you? i think the answer is no where, because it hasnt affected the community one bit. So stay off of our page and stay out of discord. If you have any questions you can message me on here.

Thanks and Happy RPing!

Be sure to join, as we are still looking for more members for the community

We are able to start roleplay, use the information above to get connected to have a good time

Los Santos County Sheriff is looking for dependable deputies to join the department

Be sure to join, still looking for members to join

Amazing Community, I highly recommend this community to people that are looking for a fun but serious roleplay community. Every member that is in the community is like family and everyone is warm welcoming. Give them a try today.

I still recommend this community, alot of great people in the server that will help you with anything that you need help with. Give us a try and i beat that you will want to stay

I really highly recommend this community, great staff and members overall. we are about to roleplay, hop on and give us a try

Looking for members who are active, but also who are looking for professionalism, Diamond Cut Roleplay is the place 2 BE! Yes, the training is tough, but so is real life right?

Look above for our Discord if you’d wish to know more about us or the community, same for our website which is also provides alot of information

Hope to see you soon!

Be sure to join!!! Still looking for new members