[Modified-Release] Hospitalize : Send people to Hospitals Via Commands [NO SUPPORT]

Hello there, today I’m bringing you a modification I’ve had for a while but never released since it was pretty simple and really did not require any work on my side. I have used @albo1125 's code on his Jailer Script, with his permission of course. I know this is not the hardest thing to do, but one of my members suggested this and I realized how helpful it could be for servers that usually have no to low EMS presence. If there are any problems with please inform me and I will be ready to help :slight_smile: . Proof for the permission from @albo1125 will be posted as a screenshot below.

NOTE : \\\ I TAKE NO CREDITS FOR CODING, ALL CODING WAS DONE BY @albo1125 \\\ 

What does this script do?
This script works with in-game chat commands. The player will simply use a command on a player and it would teleport him to Pillbox Hospital (Could be changed through serverHospital.lua). If the patient leaves the hospital without finishing his time it will teleport him back and add more time due to an injury during the escape attempt.

Commands to type in chat (T):

/hospitalme SECS - Hospitalize yourself, if SECS not given defaults to the default hospital time.

/unhospital ems PLAYERID - Hospitalize the player with PLAYERID (hold up arrow ingame to see) if EMS matches specified hospital password.

/hospital ems PLAYERID SECS - Hospitalizes the player with PLAYERID (hold up arrow ingame to see) if EMS matches specified hospital password. If SECS not given, defaults to the default hospital time.

Download it !!

Download using Github : https://github.com/K3Vx/RG-Hospital

RECOMMENDED

I recommend using the following resource with RG_Hospital, if you decide to keep on using Pill Box Hospital.

**Permission from @albo1125 to use his code**

Finally,
I have future scripts that I will be releasing to the public soon, with my code this time. I’m kind of busy with University and all and I decided to get back to FiveM not a long time ago. Also please do not spam this chat with “This is very simple, you just changed Coords and commands”. As I said I’m aware of it and I take no credit, I just felt it would be nice to post it on the forums for everyone since I have not seen that before. And if it has been posted before, please inform me and I will more than gladly remove this.

clientHospital.lua (1.7 KB)
README.txt (817 Bytes)
serverHospital.lua (2.3 KB)
__resource.lua (136 Bytes)

6 Likes

Looks cool, will try it out.

I appreciate your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly your all good dude. albo gave you perms unless thats all Photoshop you will be good.
Good release! :+1:

Thanks :blush: and I can guarantee that Photoshop has not been used.

1. It’s very expensive.
  2. My skills in Photoshop are just yea…bad, like really bad. :grin:

TBF he could of used inspect element, but nah i trust him lol, good release have it in my server

Yeah your right.

Nice job.

I would like to use this but for some reason pill box wont work for me :frowning:
but nice job dude

Been running my version of this exact thing for months although I force the player into a hospital bed with timer. Works perfectly for frequent abusers of calling EMS or people who just are not valuing life.

Do you have OpenInteriors installed or any sort of Interiors Loader?

That sounds really nice. But to me, that sounds like a punishment more than a hospital. I would keep the fact that the patient could have visitors and sometimes do physical rehabilitation and that why the exterior of the hospital also works, that ofcourse depends on what you want for your server ands how it works. But I will give you one thing, it sounds like a great way to punish FailRPers and people who do not value their life :grin: .

If you dont mind me asking how does one force them into the bed with the timer?

3 Likes

When I go to the hospitall i cant get out it keeps teloporting me out

Please rephrase in a better way, I kind of do not understand. Does teleport you out when you are in? Or does teleport you back in when you try to leave?

It will put me in the hospital and then i will fall half way to the ground and then i get teleported back where i started and reapeats the prosses

So this is great in theory but conflicts w/ the jailer script… Anyway to fix that?

And how does it do that? Like what messes up when you use this with the Jailer?

OpenInteriors is needed. You have to have some sort of interior loader.

It tries to jail you and put you in the hospital at the same time.