Modern Siren Pack (FiveM)

Hey everyone, I was planning to release since December 22nd and never got threw to it. It’s a good snip of GravelCop’s Modern Siren Pack encrypted for all new FiveM players that don’t know how to encrypt it. Simple drag and drop that’s all. I may update it later down the road, I may not. Don’t really play FiveM anymore. All really depends on the support this all gets, more likely won’t be a lot. I will say a second and final time, this pack is mainly for starters who don’t know how to install their own sirens, if I do update this pack it will include a tutorial on how for those starters.

(For those who may ask yes I have permission from GravelCop)

Modern Siren Pack by GravelCop for regular use (LSPDFR, etc)
Modern Siren Pack for FiveM (V2.1) Fixed link.
Video So heres a video, yeah, it’s a siren I sadly forgot to add in. I’ll add it in on a later version.
Preview by Matrix A amazing preview showcasing all sirens, by Matrix_Does_Game

(No more updates coming as I’ve moved on to developing games on Unreal, sorry.)

15 Likes

Make a video show casing the sounds

2 Likes

Sounds like any other siren, but added a video since I had one lying around during testing. (:

5/5 Loving the sirens. :stuck_out_tongue:

<3
Uploading V2, which just has a new SS2000 (Federal Smart) Rumbler, CHP from Whelen, and ArchiveFix for anyone who wants to add their own sirens that arent in the pack!

1 Like

For some reason i cant get my sirens to sound like the ones in your video…

Is it possible to have server side sirens using this now, and if I edit these to British ones.

I Think sirens are impossible to make serverside.

It’s possible, I know a community that has it

1 Like

do you know how to do it ?

1 Like

Odd, just drag and drop the resident.rdf into GTAV Dict > x64 > audio > sfx (and replace)

I may be wrong but I believe it’s not possible, it would require the server editing each players .RDF

Thanks for the fast reply, which file is that you used in the video? as that is the sounds I am aiming for.

It wasn’t siren sounds, it was gun sounds

How the fuck you put it within the server itself? :open_mouth:

Siren in the video is a Federal Signal Smart SS2000SM rumber! Although Ill be switching myself over to the Code 3 RLS (and uploading a video preview of that… hopefully) :slight_smile:

Odd, it would pretty much be the same. Gun sounds are WEAPONS_PLAYER.RDF and RESIDENT.RDF

https://imnotaginger.co.uk/lel/ke5IwP.png
Just Noticed a typo. “Siren Back” im assuming you meant pack

Haha, thanks!
(20 chars)

love it but any fire dept. sirens?

1 Like

Any chance you can make it the scan sirens? For Touch Master Delta? Instead of the phaser