[Mod Pack] Install NaturalVision on FiveM (download pack)

Did someone find a way to enhance again more the game visuals ?

How did u add this so it Applies to everyone on the server ?

Oh, I just had 2 mod packs on Google Drive, one with the pack and one without :smile:

Download link doesn’t work :confused: Can someone reupload it to myairbridge.com or dropbox?

Link is broke. Please Update.

1 Like

Link is broke…:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

This breaks several cars for me, they turn invisible and can no longer be viewed. Others that doesn’t have the mod can see them, but I can’t.

Examples tried are the Elegy along with Sentinel XS for instance.

Download link is broken, please provide new one.

The download from https://fr.gta5-mods.com/misc/naturalvision-photorealistic-gtav works but when using the .rpf file it will break several cars for me, they turn invisible and can longer be viewed/spawned.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

The mod may be fixed, use the optionnal pack called FiveM

2 Likes

Where sir? It comes it the gta5 mods download that pack? xD

Download the GTA 5 mod pack and check the optionnal folder for fivem pack

2 Likes

Ok sir will do! Thanks xD

I really like the look of this mod, and the update has fixed previous crashing problems that I encountered in FiveM. One thing I did notice is that this mod causes discrepancies in emotes. With it installed, players doing the “police idle” emote appear to be hammering, players sitting appear to be fixing an engine, and others see me holding a golf club while I’m trying to stand in the police idle stance. Anyone else notice this?

yes it happens very often (fishing, dancing…)
the best thing to do is using an older version

Hmm, Is there a way to use any of the additional files from natural vision on fivem? Like Brighter nights or more motion blur.

1 Like

There is no “Citizen” folder in this pack…?

addons is fine :wink:

So y’all know the actual DL link has a option for FiveM now in optional addons with a super easy install, just a drag and drop into FiveM

The addons make your game crash.

Not for me.