Emergency Responders San Andreas | Custom Cars | Custom Scripts & EUP | Active Admins | Recruiting

:rotating_light: Join Emergency Responders of San Andreas - Where Heroes Unite! :rotating_light:

Are you ready to immerse yourself in the heart-pounding world of emergency services? Look no further! Emergency Responders of San Andreas is the ultimate FiveM community for players who dream of donning the uniforms of real-life heroes. Whether you’re an aspiring law enforcement officer, a skilled paramedic, or a daring firefighter, our server offers the most authentic and thrilling roleplay experience.

:fire_engine: Fire Department: Tackle raging infernos, rescue trapped civilians, and become the savior of San Andreas. Our fire department offers realistic equipment and training to make you the ultimate firefighter.

:police_car: Law Enforcement: Enforce the law, maintain peace, and uphold justice in the bustling streets of San Andreas. From high-speed pursuits to intense standoffs, every moment is a chance to showcase your courage and skills.

:ambulance: EMS & Medical Services: Rush to the scene, administer life-saving treatments, and provide critical care to those in need. Our medical roleplay offers a dynamic environment where your decisions can mean the difference between life and death.

:city_sunset: Open World Roleplay: Beyond emergencies, experience the rich tapestry of San Andreas. Interact with a vibrant community of players, engage in diverse side activities, and build relationships that go beyond your professional duties.

:hammer_and_wrench: Custom Content: Our server boasts a range of meticulously crafted custom vehicles, uniforms, scripts, and features that enhance the realism and depth of your roleplay.

:handshake: Community Spirit: Join a tight-knit and friendly community that welcomes newcomers with open arms. Whether you’re a seasoned roleplayer or just starting out, you’ll find a place to thrive here.

:globe_with_meridians: 24/7 Server Uptime: With reliable hosting, you can dive into the action whenever your hero’s calling beckons.

:video_game: No Experience Required: Never tried FiveM roleplay before? No problem! We’re here to help you learn the ropes and create unforgettable stories together.

Don’t miss your chance to become a part of the Emergency Responders of San Andreas family. Join us today and unleash the hero within! Connect to our server and find your new home.

:globe_with_meridians: Server IP: 166.0.130.117:30120
:mega: Discord: Emergency Responders San Andreas
:globe_with_meridians: Website: https://emergencyrespondersa.com/

Answer the call. Serve the city. Become a legend. The streets of San Andreas are waiting for YOU! :police_car::fire_engine::ambulance:

Moderation - Ignore the Flag i just renamed my post to my new community instead of creating a new topic :slight_smile:

no links no discord no website no nothing?

@moderation can this be unlisted again i originally had it because my old community was closed but i renamed it to what i renamed the topic to. i also originally decided to make a new topic but then after i flagged this post i realized i could’ve just edited it.

PS: only tagging moderation because it says i can’t view the flag when i flag it via the flag button at the bottom but there’s also no flag button on the post either (Probably because i already flagged it)

:eye:

So you want it listed or unlisted?

Listed lol. as you can see i believe this issue should be solved :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got confused because of this:

:wink: but it’s all good now yeah.

oh yeah. @zee solved it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am very confused about what exactly this is. You have RP scripts installed, aswell as cars, but claim it is a free for all? Very confused. I understand your summary but yet still confused

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Bumps are only permitted once there has been no activity for 24 hours, refrain from bumping within this time. Further violations of this rule may result in your topic being (temporarily) unlisted.

oh sorry didn’t know… i thought i could provide like updates or whatnot. sorry

just added in some new scripts

Added Scripts:

• FrFuel integrated Siphon script!
  • Fuel For aircrafts!
  • DoJRP Radar
  • 911 command for the CAD

Removed Scripts:

• WraithRS
  • vSync (Built into vMenu)
  • LegacyFuel
  • Essentialmode
  • Mysql
  • ghmattimysql
  • Async

Updated Scripts/Websites

• Updated CAD (New UI)
  • Updated Faxe’s AOP Script (3.0)
  • FiveM Admin Panel (newest version)
  • Clear chat script (global now)

Coming soon

• New cars
  • new aircrafts
  • Forums
  • Custom Radar
  • built-in cad feature (register car, etc)
  • Custom Framework

don’t forget to join our Discord

Discord?

Discord is invalid

We are back open! Affinity Life Roleplay! Public Cops, civs, etc!

Hiring ALL DEPARTMENTS.

Also hiring because an old friend of mine turned rogue and decided to delete the whole discord that person therefore has been banned & blocked.

We offer the utmost realistic roleplay that we possibly can!

Can you update discord link?