Missing Textures on wheels/cannot stream vehshare.ytd

Essentially the issue I’m having revolves around there being a strong lack of textures on the add-on rims I’ve put into my server.

Example:

I’ve more or less taken all the rims from this guy https://www.gta5-mods.com/users/Bayan%20Asghar and created one resource for them on my server. The models for the rims seem to all load just fine, but the issue as shown above is that the textures fail to load. I looked around and saw someone suggesting to also use the included texture .ytd files, renaming it as vehshare.ytd and including it in the stream folder and that has not worked either. (How can i fix this rims texture problem) I’m not sure where to go from here to get these textures working.

Speaking of the vehshare.ytd file streaming, I cannot get this to stream for the life of me. Consider this a side quest at the moment but it would be nice to get that working too if possible.

If you’ve got anything for me to try I’ll gladly take a bite, and any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

Moved to #server-development:server-discussion as you need help with your server.

1 Like

vehshare.ytd doesn’t stream anymore, try posting HERE too.
If more people talk about this problem maybe someone will look into it.

1 Like

I’ve bumped the post as you suggested me to. On re-reading the post I made here I realized how stupid it probably sounded, as I remember that the vehshare.ytd and the wheel textures are connected now that I’m fully awake. I’ve posted something on the FiveM Discord with hopes to get something back on the matter. If I learn anything new I’ll share with the thread you linked as well as this one. Thank you for taking time to respond.

TLDR: I’m dumb, and the post I made here was dumb. I replied to the post you linked and also asked about it in the FiveM Discord. If anything new comes through there I will letcha know. Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.