Misfits RP | Realistic Economy | Realistic RP | Active Staff | Dev Team | Custom UI's | Custom Scripts | Housing | Custom Cars | Jobs | White-listed Police/EMS/Car Dealers/Mechanics/Unicorn | Guns | Drugs | Robberies | Black Market | NoPixel Inspired

Do you want to be a part of the next big RP community? We’re coming up to nearly a month old and our growth has been insane! We have some fantastic, interesting and hilarious characters, mixed in with drugs, robberies, hidden places, story-lines and just plain old muggings, everyday is an interesting Action packed Day On LGRP!

We don’t have in-game cheat or spawn menus, you have to set out and earn money one way or another. New players have the option to take a legit job or something more Daring and Risky.

LGRP is a constant work in progress and thrives from an epic friendly community where if you have a big idea We Listen to it!

We Welcome you to Join LGRP with open arms and we hope That your Stay with us will be a Long and Action Packed one.
For Any further Help or Question Please Make Sure To Join The Discord
Patch Notes Will be Posted in the #patch-notes channel in discord!

36 Likes

this server is very asowm and so far this server is very good in two weeks they grew a lot.

7 Likes

This server is a well designed server and it deserves respect to the owners who made it. They worked their a**ses off to be able to make this

6 Likes

This is honestly one of my favorite servers and im not just saying that because im apart of staff. The reason for this is because the dev team and the server owner have been working incredibly hard to make and keep the server as clean as possible. For example on other servers devs my just copy and paste the script into the server and not do anything with it. This would cause the script to be very glitchy in most cases. These devs on the other hand take the script and add or take away things to make sure that the script is in tip top condition. We are always keeping the server fresh with super car rotations and fantastic updates. As well, the staff is on top of every single fail rp, rdm, or vdm that may occur. The staff works really hard to make sure that hackers stay out and if they do come in to get rid of them immediately. Lastly, the community of this server is outstanding with great people, great rp, and great staff! JOIN MISFITS RP!!!

6 Likes

Have to say this is my first real RP server and let me tell you, this the exact reason I love RP. Its wholesome, the admins are very active, updates are often and they listen to the community. Cops are active and are respectful to the civs unless crime is being committed. New players are welcome and everyone helps if you have questions.
11/10!!! Bravo Misfits RP!

6 Likes

goddamn

6 Likes

This server is one of the few servers, albeit one of the fewest on the FiveM already few actively running, upkept, and constantly in development to make further and better improvements. The staff take concerns, comments, and above all else, the roleplaying aspect quite seriously. Every day there are meetings/debates on ways to improve the immersion and new items and scenarios to add in-game. There’s more and more jobs available for new civilians when they are born into the Misfit’s World of Los Santos. There’s a crackdown on metagaming and the penalty system for crime is quite fair and just, even providing a means to join the police force or emergency response team. Vehicle broken down? Too far from the gas station? Call the mechanic, and yes, you can apply to be one as well. With such an effort made by the owner, BlueEyedJoe, and the work of his development team and constant suggestions made by you, the users of this custom work of art that is GTA V, in a new world redesigned by custom rules and gameplay options never seen in the regular game, by joining this server and taking on a current max number of 4 different lives, the possibilities to role out are endless and create many interesting and fun events within this fast evolving world. I’d hope to see you all there!

From the EMS, Officer, Mechanic, and small-time crime affliliate who has an excelling ability in voice changes, Shadow10765, just a person looking to have some fun in an ever expanding universe that we all can enjoy together.

6 Likes

Besides the occasional hacker that everyone has to deal with, the Misfits community is described perfectly by its name. Never have I dreamed that I would listen to someone roleplay their starvation like this to the EMS operator:

Hey man, I thought I had a bagel in my hand when I was trying to eat, but it turned out to be some cocaine–so I died of starvation. Mind giving me some food after helping me up?

This is just one of many, many, interactions that have been had here on the Misfits server run by “Gearless” Joe. He’s true to his soft, baby blue eyes when it comes to bringing the community together. Often being the first person to respond in times of need, a great community needs a fearless reader to keep everyone in line (but not tooo in line ;).

Buckle up your merrywethers and put on your talkin’ caps, 'cuz it’s time MONDAY NIGHT MISFIT RP!

4 Likes

I’ve been on this server for a week and I already love it. The players and staff are helpful and it’s always fun to see what the crew is up to in game!

4 Likes

My first RP server experience and it has been FUN! I watch quite a few streams and decided to give it a shot. The server community is very helpful when needed. Can’t wait to watch it grow more than it already has.

4 Likes

Great server. Love the staff, they’re super helpful.

3 Likes

Diggin the server!

3 Likes

First off I have to point out this server is 10-11 days old and it’s already got so much more content than other servers I’ve played.

The server owner and the group of devs working on Misfits are a constant presence in the server but also on their Discord, providing patch notes and taking on board suggestions and vehicle requests.

It’s a great time to join and develop your character as everyone else is fresh and developing their characters so there is no huge gap in terms of power on the server.

The house robberies are a great addition and something I’ve personally been looking for on a server. Also the ability to rent houses for storage as well as purchase. The devs/owner also do a supercar rotation on a weekyl basis which gives you chance to save and purchase one of the cars on rotation and that car being unique to you, so you’re not going to see everyone driving the same car around.

Everyone on the Discord are very open to helping new people out as we’re all still learning ourselves so we look forward to seeing more faces in the city soon!

BIGDEE!

4 Likes

Patch Notes v.2.0.0

+Added Community Service (Jail will be removed in a future update)
+Bill’s(Invoices) automatically get paid 24 Hours after being received if not paid

• As a compromise for adding this system, all previous bills have been wiped.
    +Chat UI Updated to prevent overlapping with Misfits UI(Money, Bank, etc.)
    +Boss’s can now see the amount in the society bank via Boss Menu
    +Times reduced for Store Robberies (It takes less time to rob stores)
    +Item Weights Updated
  • Mining Weights
    +Added crafting of items
  • Crafting menu opens with command /craft
  • There is no crafting help atm but a list will be temporarily added to discord until a crafting help menu is created.
    +Added more food options
  • Food: Hamburger, Chips, Pizza, Cake
  • Drinks: Coke(Cola), Tea, Protein Shake(Also heals hunger)
    +Prone is now disabled to prevent no ragdoll and prevent players from going under the map
    +Unicorn Bar added (Along with the Bartending Job)
    +YOU CAN GET DRUNK NOW! PARTY AT THE UNICORN BAR!@!@@!@!@
    +Added ability for user to be drunk and added a bar to the Status Bar
    +Barbershop added
    +Improved Status HUD layout under map(Hunger, Thirst, Sober Level, Voice)
    +Robbery Amounts changed
  • Increased Income for house robberies
  • Big Bank: $50k-125k
  • Small Bank(s): 15k-50k
    +Work Vehicles should now spawn with fuel levels between 50 and 80
    +Added Bulletproof Vest to the weapon shop
    +Car Dealer Job added!
  • To buy a car, you must now contact a car dealer.
4 Likes

This server has got to be the best FiveM server I have played on in a while. Great staff, Great Role players, Pretty much perfect rules and everything. Not to much more you can ask from a server and I would recommend this one a shit ton!

3 Likes

Patch Notes v.3.0.0 - Misfits Drug Era

• New Custom Weed System
    -Only Selling Method is NPC’s
    -Weed Farming and Processing in the same location
    -Weed farming now interactive
  • Selling Opium, Meth, or Coke on their sell points is now fixed
  • Pawn shop payout fixed
  • Money Wash is now fixed
  • Selling Drugs to NPC’s now gives Dirty Money
  • Unicorn Doors can now be locked

Cops Needed for House Robberies : 1
Cops Needed from Store Robberies : 2

3 Likes

Patch Notes v.3.2.0

• Cops can now place more than 1 suspect in a vehicle
  • Selling Drugs is now available
    • Find Delivery start location (4 locations - 1 for each drug)
    • Start Delivery
    • Find Delivery location randomly assigned
    • Sell Drugs
  • Player and Cops now use the same cuffing system (Players can uncuff cop cuffs and vice versa)
  • Trunk Inventory key changed to [“H”]
  • Cops can now go behind the bar at the unicorn bar and unlock the doors
  • REMOVED: Old drug system and Realistic health (Caused too many lag issues)
  • Vehicle license test now uses MPH
  • NPC Doctors now shows on the map and prices reduced
    +Phone fixes
    • Default language now US
      -Translation’s and missing icons fixed
  • Impound price changed to $1,000. Stop pulling out extra vehicles or the price will keep going up.
2 Likes

Love the server!

3 Likes

great server!
active police, ems, and mechanics.
hard working devs and moderators.
overall a great server to be on :smiley:

3 Likes

Love the server,
Great server

3 Likes