Michigan State Roleplay | QBCORE | DETROIT BASED | SEMI-WHITELISTED | RP FOCUSED | 400 Civilian Cars | discord.gg/michstaterp

msrp logo

Welcome to Michigan
Michigan State Roleplay was founded in April of 2019 and has since grown to over 1,700 members.

We have many former, current, and aspiring law enforcement officers in our community from Michigan and around the world.

Discord: discord.gg/michstaterp

We value storyline and RP over getting rich and grinding and we value civilian-focused RP, we have over 400 cars and a relatively realistic economy.

• Female Friendly (No creeps allowed rule, you will be banned immediately, we already have a decent population)

• Active Playerbase (35-60 players during the week in the evening Eastern Time, 20+ throughout the entire day.)

• Apply to run existing player-owned businesses or open your own.

• Very active staff team, most of our staff have been here since 2019 and are very good at their jobs.

• We follow Michigan law exactly, if you are unsure of something, Google it.

• Active & Structured Police & Fire Departments

• Group/Gang/Business Friendly (If your group is active, and does good RP, we will add MLOs & EUP free of charge.)

• Very active development team, features are always being added, if you have a script you want to be added, we will add it if you provide it!

• Detroit Based (We allow gangs but are not focused on Gang Roleplay. Gangs are expected to act in a realistic manner and every killing or interaction has an RP purpose.)

• We try to keep things as in-RP as possible including the police academy.

• Over 3,500 pieces of clothing, hair, body types, etc.

• Detroit Police Department, Wayne County Sheriff’s Office, Michigan State Police, Department of Natural Resources, Detroit Fire Department, Michigan Department of Transportation are all jobs.

If you are interested in seeing more, here is some media from our community:

VIDEOS

PHOTOS

Bump?

1 Like

How did you stream your sirens?

Theres a tutorial somewhere on here.

Do u have a link to it?

1 Like

No, but if you search with it, I’m sure you could find it

Servers been doing great lately!

We love the activity!

I never knew people actually liked these state cars. Either way I’m very impressed that the car actually has a working light bar XD

We have literally exploded to a full server

We’ve grown so much & Trooper applications are open

Do you know how to stream sirens?

Generally filled now 32/32

Hope to see ya’ll around

Why was I banned I was being rdmed non stop I did not kill anyone or shoot anyone and I get banned for rdm I am so confused

The ban list has been reset as of tonight. However, if you were banned for it, an admin probably watched it happen.

Bump

Pittsfield Township has been reopened

post bump

Bump Post

bump w