MFA.NotAuthenticated when logging in fivem launcher

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications GeForce GT 540M, Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM CPU, 8gb ram.
What did you do to get this issue? Tried to log in the FiveM launcher.
What server did you get this issue on? N/A
CitizenFX.log file https://www.upload.ee/files/8087061/CitizenFX.log.html
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users*****\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far. Launching gta, launching fivem together, launching gta then closing then opening etc

Delete the folder %localappdata%/DigitalEntitlements and try again, you will have to enter your social club account again.

i can’t log in, when i type my username/email and password it gives me the error, tried the folder thing, didn’t work, deleted it, but it was empty already.

Ah that would be the reason why you couldn’t login… My educated guess is that something is blocking the creation of these files, try disabling your anti virus.

I don’t have an antivirus.

Open your SocialClub in a browser. Log in, authorise with 2FA. Then start FiveM.

Doesn’t work. Tried it before, just tried it again.

i can’t log in, when i type my username/email and password it gives me the error

And you can login on the website with the same credentials?

Yes, also mentioning that in the fivem launcher i have tried it with my username and email, just tried with a different browser, same results. Tried with opera, mozilla, chrome

so you cant sign with anything? if thats the case perhaps do a password reset for your social club account.

But i can sign into my gta online, regular gta, only can’t log in into fivem.

FiveM dont have accounts… it only uses Social Club to make sure your game license is legit… that is all.

I know ffs, i log in with my social club credentials and it doesnt work

I have the exact same issue, tried everything above, also not working.

i have the same issue, tried all of the above, can someone get back with a solution asap?

SOLUTION!!! never thought of it but now it occurs to me, two factor authentication might be stopping you logging in as a code is needed! so remove it and itll work fine:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.