Menyoo Object Spooner integration

Hi there,

I would like to know if it’s possible to have something that is persistent where you can spawn objects and have it be apart of a compiled list of where it spawns on restart? (If it’s a vehicle it will only respawn if it is destroyed.)? Is this possible?

Maybe it is possible with this? I see now it has online players options similar to vMenu. Can you get this to work instead of vMenu?

I am new to map making in GTA, but I really want to create custom assets (I am a 3D artist) and set dress entire scenes throughout the city, eventually move onto creating entirely fresh new maps.

1 Like

Please post in the correct category. This helps keep the forums clean and tidy. It might also help you!

If your unsure of where to post or make a topic refer to this post.

Moved to: #development:scripts

This is something that can be done without menyoo. It would somewhat be complicated, but a client script would be possible.

Thanks for the heads up, I am honestly real interested if someone could make this happen. I know getting things to sync between clients is bad enough, but if I could just place any of the objects down and have that a permanent spawn location for that xyz. That would be nice.

You can convert Menyoo maps to ymap and stream them. They will then be consistent and remain in your server.